• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Black Halberd

T

Talula

I was given this in a bag of other items, and was hoping someone could give me an approximate value and a history. The item is on Chesapeake. Thanks in advance!

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe these were from the Clainin event that took place on all shards around the Trinsic paladin hall. 500K to a mil I believe.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, if it's grayish black it's from that event. Those can be made by using natural pigments along with white swords. If it is jet black then it is from many yrs back event, can't remember details but I see them for varing prices, 5mil to 15mil.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alot of them are doggie duped items...
The doggy dupe was fixed before these were introduced if I recall correctly. Little reason to doggy dupe them also, as there were literally 100s available during the event.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unfortunately, the doggie dupe WAS in existence while black halberds were out... People were using them on revenants.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unfortunately, the doggie dupe WAS in existence while black halberds were out... People were using them on revenants.
ahhhh...ok. I didn't even consider those little bastages! Aye, those were before...the clainin pally halbys were after. My apologies...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I had no idea they were ever even introduced legitimately before this thread. I recall folks making hundreds of the black hallies to go with AoS shrouds for home and mall deco.