• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Black Cat statuette

E

El_Cid

Found this lying on the ground in Moonglow during a character transfer, is this a token/ reward item of some kind? Rough value? Thanks in advance!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
They were loot during the Halloween event. There are so MANY of them, we asked the devs to please spay and neuter them!

But seriously, people were and are still throwing them away. I do sell them on Napa for about 1000gp - but only after I color them (with natural dyes). I have dyed a few black, and they sell for much more. I also did one in white and auctioned that one - got 300k. Plain, well, not really worth selling/buying as many people have (literally) hundreds.

If you don't already have one, then keep it. They are kinda cute and when you turn them on they do meow.

E

El_Cid

Thanks for that, I started on Napa many years ago, fitting that somone from Napa would provide the answer :thumbup1:

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Come back. We need good players. ^.^

E

El_Cid

I would but its too laggy from here. I played Pac and a little nappa while i lived in California but being in NZ with not the best broadband causes some issues even on Oceania I have to be carefull where I hunt thanks to it. Glad to see in 7 or so years away thats one thing that hasnt changed! :twak:

Come back. We need good players. ^.^

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I remember the name as well... is why I said come back! [you won't remember me... just a little noob running about trying to stay alive back then - but I do remember you as well].

IF you ever decide to visit your home shard, let us know eh? Will hook you up and so many pvpers will be just tripping over themselves for some old-skool schooling! :)

E

El_Cid

Well thats the thing I might not have been THAT El Cid. I started on nappa with my relies, they were all in GOR I think it was but I never joined. I had a fighter named Reddog and a smith named Big Iron. I may have had an El Cid on there but with EA still not releasing my account I dont know. I know when I shifted to Pac then i was El Cid amongst others and was in the guild MoH which now seems to be defunct according to the guild list anyway. I would happily make a chracter on nappa if for nothing else then to meet with people, but im sure the years of rust would show lol :mf_prop:

I remember the name as well... is why I said come back! [you won't remember me... just a little noob running about trying to stay alive back then - but I do remember you as well].

IF you ever decide to visit your home shard, let us know eh? Will hook you up and so many pvpers will be just tripping over themselves for some old-skool schooling! :)