• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Biggest Fish On LA...

• Thread starter Azazel of LA
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Azazel of LA

Ive been fishing ALOT lately and just wondering what the biggest fish the other fishers have caught. Right now my biggest fish is 195stones. Feel free to post a picture as proof too , I will post one of mine when Im not on the wifes laptop. (Yes Im bored)

V

Vahne

I know Leia held the record for ages on Lake Austin. But then I think Blade overtook her in the last fishing competition with a fish in the low 200s.

D

Desolation87

I know Leia held the record for ages on Lake Austin. But then I think Blade overtook her in the last fishing competition with a fish in the low 200s.
It wasn't blade, but it was in the last fishing comp. The two that would know for sure have seem to gone AWOL. Where, oh where, are Fran and monkey man?

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was Az that overtook my biggest fish. There is a thread in the fishing forum that I use to keep up on but since I could no longer edit the thread (time restraints), I asked the Fishing Forum Mod to oversee it. I can't remember the name of the fisherman or the weight of the fish that overtook Az's record catch but the record was indeed broken.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Last big fish I remember was in the fishing competition and was one of Arwen's characters with a 199, that was the Biggest fish and part of the biggest total from the competition.

It was locked down until last week at LOST. Not sure where it is, now that LOST moved to the old LOS/MHC vendor site inside Luna.

F

Fran Fury

Did ya not see the ninja tag under my name? I'm watching you, Wazowski. Always watching. Always. :eyes: :twak:

As for the monkey man..well he is just a cave man.Apparently finding your way to the new boards is not so easy a caveman can do it. :(

Like they said before me though..the largest fish on record is the 199 that appeared at the last fishing tourney. I'd show pictures but they are on the old computer that decided to die on us. :(

B

Blade_Thugluv

yea wasnt me cuz i havent entered any competitions hehe. Think the biggest i ever caught was a 212 on napa. I so need to bust out my fisher again and start fishing.

~Blade

V

Vahne

Yup, for some reason I got Az and Blade mixed up lol. That's what I get for posting after doing vanguards all day....and i do mean ALL day yesterday.

L

Lustig als'Holle

This is from UO guild on fishing. http://www.uoguide.com/Fishing

Lightest Big Fish: 1 Stone by Tolo Da'Pesca

Heaviest Big Fish: 218 Stones by Ifful of the Wakoku Shard.

Don't know how currernt it is tho Lol
Wow, I didn't know I was listed for having the smallest big fish...too bad it was a bugged fish that now shows the correct weight (151 stones), but doesn't have the "caught by" label, so its still bugged, but not as nicely as when it just showed 1 stone as the weight.

F

Fran Fury

As far as I know those are the current records overall. Not just Lake Austin :)