• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Big Web

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi looking to buy that BIG web in game think it comes from navrey, althou im not sure where it comes from... if you have one for sale plz ICQ me on 283800186...Thx

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the big web not the one we got from halloween a year or so ago, i seem to remember getting some large webs that came in deed form. Unfortunately my acct has lapsed and i am not renewing for a month or 2 or i would take a look for you.

Elf.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure where it comes from hun, all i know is i like it and want one lol, maybe some one else can shed some light as to where it comes or came from??

C

cheerful

It was part of one of the better events (imo), following clues it eventually led to 'Sicarii' a giant spider. Once you had collected certain items you could claim the web deed.

I have a few, I'll msg you when and if I manage to find them :)

Alyx Astarsis

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A BIG thank you to cheerful and his generousity...thank you hun x