• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Big Trade List Haves / Wants (Mini-Houses, Rubble, EM Event stuff)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi all,

I finally put together a list of things I have for trade. These are all on Legends,and

I'd prefer to trade here. If I don't have much interest I'll move them to Atlantic when

I have the cash for a transfer token. These items range in value from low to very high

(for me at least). The really big items (like The Raven's Wing, Rubble Pew, Smithing

Press, etc) I'd prefer to trade for other big items or a combination. Otherwise I'm

pretty open. Please send me a PM if you want to propose a trade or offer something not

on my want list but similar that you think I might want. Thanks for looking!!!

Here's my haves, with some pics =

Upper Left Chest:

Rubble rocks
Rubble building piece
Rubble Pew
Sandals (they are blessed, but under the label)

Upper right Box of the following Mini-House Deeds:

Small stone tower
Wooden House
Stone and Plaster House
Gingerbread House
Small Brick House
Small Stone workshop
Brick House
Large House w/ patio
Two Story Log Cabin
Two Story Wood and Plaster House
Field Stone House

and also:

3x Sandstone House w/ patio
Two Story stone and plaster house
Tower
2004 Winning House Design house
Two Story Villa

Bottom left gift box:

Mystic Stone Leggings of Defense Legendary artie (see pic below)

rubble plant (darkest hue)
rubble plant (darkest hue)
Hephaestus (garg version)
Carved Image of Medusa floor
Deed for a Stone Ankh
Backpack of 16 potted plants

Heart shaped box filled with over 50 holiday items, including:

24 home snow tiles
3 red candy canes
6 holiday fireflies
2 deeds for a holiday tree
a heart shaped box w/ 24 chocolates
glacial snow, festive cactus, mistletoe, and a Light of the Winter solstice from 2004
3 festive trees
cupid statue
pile of snow
4 winter trees

Legends EM Event Items

The Raven's Wing (1 of 10 from the recent Nightmares story arc conclusion)
Despair Diamond of Ilshenar
Lesser Wolfgang Ruby

Not pictured:

2 White fishing nets
A 516 week old Parrot named PsyberKeet
A 523 week old Parrot named Spitfire

Here's my wants (these also vary greatly in price from very cheap to very expensive) =

A Container Which Holds The Essence of Borbarads Morbid Sense of Humor (lantern, 50-80 dropped on Drachenfels)
Helm of the Damned replica (red bone helm, 60 dropped here on Legends I believe)
A Helmet Made from a Zombie Skull (I know nothing about this item, sounds cool though!)
Oddly colored ingots
Glacial Spellbook
Sapphire Eye of Dungeon Doom

A Blood Stained Cloak Obtained at Willow's Anniversary Party (46? dropped, weird bug on them)
City Banners (I have Trinsic)
Shadowlords are #1 shirt
One of the Singing Balls
Cleanup dyes

Thanks again for looking!

Edit: Removed Planeshield (thanks Uriah!)
Edit: Removed Smithing Press, Ranger Suit, and Ethereal Polar Bear, Thanks YellowHair!

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Awesome, I had just finished sending you a message! Talk to Ynise and see if you guys want anything from the list, I thought she was interested in some of the deeds but I may be confusing her with someone else in chat.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Transferring this stuff tonight or tomorrow (depending on availability of my ride :) ) so if anyone on Legends wants anything please let me know soon. Thanks again!

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Transferring this stuff tonight or tomorrow (depending on availability of my ride :) ) so if anyone on Legends wants anything please let me know soon. Thanks again!
k

i am interested in both parrots, and the medusa tile.. i need to check but think i have a spare helm of the damned. I can get you any city banner you need.. i have a char aligned to each town

:)

Last edited: