• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Betrayed

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Alira spun in center of her living room. A macabre twisted image of both beauty and horror in the storm of her hemorrhaging anger. Alabaster skin unmarked by the breath of life. Underlying blushes of purple and blue hue deep in the flesh were an unmistakable reminder of the corpse she truly inhabited. Predatory pale eyes fiercely scanned those that stood along the outskirts of the room.

"Calm down... " the wolf's thoughts attempted to smother the rage that swirled around her. Like a tornado, it ripped apart his attempt and encased in the howling fury that leached onto him. He snapped at the empty air, growling at the sensation.

"I will naut be calm. Lu'oh kuuv dos tesso uns'aa vel'bol ulu xun! " she shouted at him. Her slender fangs flashed against her pale, bloodless lips as she reprimanded him sharply. The wolf whined at the harshness of her tone and lowered its belly towards the ground in subjugation.

"One doesn't understand the words, "
the wolf whined.

"Ye..." she stopped and focused her eyes on Lilian. Alira's head tilted sharply as she looked Lilian deliberately up and down, a cascade of white hair swung in the air. She craned her next to the other side, her voice low and threatening. "Ye 'ave betrayed me... again."

Lilian snapped back, "You're insane! I am bound to you, remember?. How could I betray you? None of us can!" She gestured around the room.

"Are ye..." Alira placed one foot in front of the other silently. It resembled a deliberate stalk of a predator, almost cat-like in the delicate way she placed her bare feet on the floor. "How would I know if ye are bound t'me..." Another set of footsteps as her blue eyes focused on Lilian intently.

"You can feel my emotions... the connection is still there!!" Lilian shouted beginning to look more panicked as Alira approached. "They can ALL feel me."

"True..." Alira paused in her advance. One bare foot hovered in the air, her foot curved and pointed like a dancer might move. She stood there balanced perfectly as her head rolled slightly as she studied Lilian. Her fangs were completely visible as she spoke and her words had a raspy growl to them. "Ye 'ave a connection t'me... but t'at doesn't mean ye 'ave a full bond. "

"Grandmother..."

Alira turned in a tight circle to face her granddaughter. Cirilia's hand went impulsively on the kryss she always kept at her side. Alira's eyes dropped immediately to the movement and jerked back to coldly stare down the young vampire. The hairs on the backs of everyone's neck bristled as an electrical charge began building in the room. Cirilia softened her tone and immediately pulled her hand from her kryss and held her hands out open palmed as to placate Alira. "Grandmother... please... " Cirilia's fangs were extended out of fear at her precarious situation. "Please... calm down... "

"She did this! Og'elend!! " Alira shouted as she mixed the drow and common in the heat of the moment. She grabbed a bottle of red wine off the nearby end table and launched it. The bottle shattered against the wall, as crimson droplets peppering the nearby furnishings. "She shouldn't 'ave been able t'betray me... again, " she said with a low growl reverberating deep in her throat. Cirilia kept her hands where Alira could see them as some of those gathered shifted uncomfortably in their positions.

Alira took a deep breath and exhaled. She turned to Lilian, eyes narrowed. "I should 'ave killed ye, but my respect for yer father stayed my hand. Nae anymore. Yer life is forfeit. How long ye 'ave left an' how painful it will be... is left up t'how quickly ye confess." Lilian glanced at the door and then back to Alira. "Take her."

Lilian made a dash for the front door as Alira stood motionless. Adonias appeared out of the shadows and quickly intercepted her. Lilian breathed heavily as she shouted, "You can't do this. You have no proof that I am guilty of anything!"

Alira advanced as Adonias pulled Lilian's hands behind her back as she struggled against him. Alira looked up at her and smiled, her slender ivory fangs bared, "I can do whatever the **** I want wit' ye... ye were only alive by my grace f'yer previous transgression."

Lilian struggled again, glaring at Alira, "My father will come f'ye if ye harm me."

Alira smiled at her calmly, "Yer father will **** another pretty face an' make another spawn t'replace ye. Perhaps next time he'll get a better result than the waste o' flesh ye 'ave turned out t'be." He looked past Lilian to Adonias, "Take her downstairs, strip her o' clothing an' possessions and chain 'er t'the wall. " Alira looked from Adonias and then back to Lilian and smiled, "Have some fun wit' her if you want... but donnae' break her. I want t'at pleasure myself. " Adonias yanked Lilian over towards the stairs that would lead them to the teleporter. "Oh an' Adonias... be a dear an' gag 'er too... we donnae' want t'bring any nosy neighbors 'round once ye begin. " Lilian screamed as Adonias yanked her roughly along.

Alira turned to the others and smiled at them. Her eyes while still intense, no longer had a wild madness about them. "Everythin' I do is f'this family, this included. I will nae tolerate lyin' an' betrayal. Those in our family who choose t'betray me will be culled nae matter who they are. " She looked around the room for a moment as color returned to her skin and the blotches of death disappeared. Her lips took on a pale pink and her fake pulse and breathing took up their familiar rhythm. "Dismissed." her slender fangs no longer visible as she spoke. She turned and didn't wait for them to move as she made her way upstairs.