• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beta Key Contest - Day Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eldorian

Day two of the contest - post in this thread for your entry. Only one per person will be counted (trust me when I say cheaters with alts will be caught).

Check out our latest exclusive video interview we did with Felicia Day:
http://wow.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=28838

You can answer one of these 2 questions:
What was your favorite moment of the interview?

What question did I miss that you might want to see added to a potential future interview?

C

Cais

1. The bonus part at the end =P.
2. I dunno it was a pretty good interview I think you touched on enough and you seemed fine on camera.

E

Enron2

I loved at the end how she talks about driving drunk in Mario Kart and how she couldn't stay on the road hahaha!

Since I don't know much about the series I can't say you could have asked more about it. Seemed very well written and such. Good job :D

D

DreamingGod

Question #1:
What was my favorite part of the interview?

I would have to say that my favorite part of the video would be explaining what "The Guild" is, partly because I've never watched it (and will have to do) The whole interview was informative, but as someone who's never seen it the first part describing it was the most informative. :)

H

heasy

Question #1:

Yes please!

S

skhouri10

I am gonoing for question 2:

I think maybe he should have asked:
What made you go into the guild?

S

Saberoy

I liked it all mostly, she seemed like a genuinely good person. I liked her little snip of "I think he was high" when she was telling her story about 3 minutes in. And "nom nom nom".

R

rainger255

my favorite part of the interview was the question "what can we expect from season two" and Felicia's response.

K

Koh1321

Woot day2 my favorite part was the end of the interview

K

kool2hot

#1: I laughed at the bloopers at the end of the interview, really funny especially when she still had her mouth full :D

B

Baindyn

My favorite part of the interview was when felicia was decribing the feeling she was having as she came off of the stage

S

Solius

Question 1: The Still Alive singing :p, and if it has to be about the actual interview part how much she seemed to genuinely care about being there and in what people thought of her responses.

B

Blazenwing

"What was your favorite moment of the interview?"

I enjoyed the bloopers as well. Very entertaining - much more so than most bloopers. ^_^

X

xecti

#1: My favorite part was finding out that there was a season 2. I haven't followed them other than on itunes, so had no clue they were making a second season.

R

ryuzaaki36

Question One: My favorite part of the interview had to be how she was describing how random people would come up and notice her. And of course her "response" to a certain guy in the interview.

S

sateena

I would have liked a question about Felicia's personal interests and hobbies outside of gaming.

G

Galil

I loved the bloopers. A lot of these interviews make cool/funny things out to be too serious, but the interview as a whole was entertaining and the bloopers just topped it all off. chew chew chew!

X

Xeor

Question #1:

The end

X

xdarthduckiex

#1. I, too, loved the bloopers. I actually watched that part over and over again! :D

Overall, the interview was fantastic. I really enjoyed it!

G

ghostpigeon

My favorite part of the interview was Felicia clutching her coffee the whole time for lack of anywhere to place it.

J

Jeebus

As some already has stated my favorite part as well is the ending(And not as in FINALLY ITS OVER kind of way :p).

S

Stikir730

I am not sure I had just one favorite part, Felicia Day is just so damn good looking...lol...:love:

M

mithos244

Answer to Q#1:

The extras at the end were vary funny i liked them.
:)

M

Milex

1: The explanation of the guild, never really thought ot it like that

2: Nothing that I can think of

S

Seex

i liked the end when how she talks about driving drunk in Mario Kart and how she couldn't stay on the road, that situation is all too familiar :D.

P

phyrin

Yha day 2 hop i win... and GL to all the others... BTW the 10 lucky ones can u plz post info about wrath of the lich king ty :D

S

Scuro

Favorite part was when Felicia Day was talking about how people now recognize here like a movie star when shes out on the streets.

A

Aoricc

Haha my favorite part was at the end when she talked about drinking tequila and playing Mario Kart

H

Hatch

No matter what questions are asked, the best moment of a Felicia Day interview is always her smile.

Runner up: Hearing about what it was like to watch her own show with an audience for the first time.

S

Shiftey

I liked the beg when she explained what "the guild" was cause before this i never even heard of it so i went to youtube and watched them.

M

malakii

i got to there wherea few things i like about the interveiw but the best was the bloopers got me laughing

N

Nerroc

Maybe I am confused but I would have asked if she plays WoW? Maybe that is what the Guild is all about, I have never seen it, but it was not her favorite game. Anyway that is what I would have asked.

A

Alidra

my fav moment was the random sillyness at the end of the interview after the credits rolled. Catching people out of there moment is always fun, it shows there true personality

S

Surian

1.My favorite part was at the end with the "Nom, nom, nom" that Felicia Day said with the coffee. I have a habit of saying that.

2. You should have asked if there was going to be a season 2, unless i missed that part?

T

treebeard0329

Enjoyed what she had to say about testing laugh lines and whether you needed to add lag between jokes based off the tests.

T

Taszu_jeznar

1- Favorite part -
The preview info of the next season of the guild. Yay longer self contained episodes! 15 episodes ftw!

S

slashin

1st part, well I'd with the extra part about Mario kart and drinking :D gave me a good laugh

N

nfalcon

I thought the introduction of the Guild was the best part. This especially since I have never seen the show.
I didn't see anything missed.

R

riotxjess

Question 1: I loved pretty much the whole interview, the end was particularly funny. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.