• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beta Key Contest - Day Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wtfisit123

I liked the cinematic because of how cool the big undead warcry in unison looked

S

sunnyman

I have to agree that the cinematic for wrath of the lich king was extremely great. i wouldn't have guessed how it would of looked till i saw it with my own eyes, it was really nice. Personally i loved the lich king. :0 :loser:

B

Booyahzman

Posted CHECK!

As for the Lich King intro, I loved it! It was awesome, however it didn't really say much about the expansion that we didn't know already. It was, however, an awesome intro! I loved it.

Thanks!

R

raquan

I liked it, but something was missing. The Burning Crusade one had alot more impact with that small preview of each class, specially the blood elf taking care of that mana wyrm. :D

W

wiimark

i think the cinematic was great. def like the frostwyrm at the end. the death knights are gonne be amazing and im so excited that druids finally get a rez with no cooldown

E

elexay

I preferred the original and BC cinematics... these could be shown to non-wow players and didn't require any significant explanation to be appreciated.

The WotLK trailer is more tied to WoW lore and without having read all the WotLK beta lore pages the trailer really isn't all that effective.

If the trailer had begun, even with a brief 10 seconds worth of synopsis then more people would have been able to understand and appreciate the trailer.

R

Reyzant

Another great cinematic from Blizzard. It's quite sad to see how far Arthas has fallen. I think the video provides good insight into that storyline for those who haven't played Warcraft 3 and only started playing with World of Warcraft.

G

Ghostnata

It was pretty epic. The whole story about how arthas was sposed to be the chosen one. kind of reminded me of darth vader(maybe arthas actuly is the chosen one like darth)

M

Miidizo

I liked the cinematic. Death knight looks pretty sweet. I think that the cinematic for this is pretty cool and I like it better than the one that they released for BC. Its hard to say why. It just seems darker and more entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.