• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Beta Client Login issue (possible solution)

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was unable to login to beta client while I was able to login to KR, 2d client and account management website.

After weeks of searching for solution and asking help from Chrissay, no solution could be found.

Today I went at it again and I discovered that while account management, 2d client and KR will accept password of 17+ character length, SA beta client will only recognize password with 16 character length max.

My old password was 17 characters and when I changed it to 16 characters I was able to login. While the account management page does ask the password length to be 4-16 characters long, it will still take password that is longer than 16 characters.