• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Best way to Train Swords to 120?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I have been training swords and tatics in the Painted Caves. I am at 114.4 swords and 113.4 tactics, and the gains have really slowed down. Is there a better place to get gains?

Thanks, Katrena

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goblins, ogre lords or Yomotsu warriors.

Goblins are the easiest and most rewarding.

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bedlam champion spawn level 1 and level 2 or chitadel or goblin spawn in abyss.
(dont fight bedlam Lv3)
You fight many monsters and use whirlwind attack.
If you use whirlwind attack for around 5 monsters ,1hit have 5 chance for skill gain.

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I (most recently) did to 115 swords at cavern of the discarded. I also did LJ at the same time. I then did 115 to 120 on the Rikktor spawn. The first level had no gains, but levels 2-4 and the champ were pretty fast for gains. I think it would have been quicker whirlwinding away at the ratmen, but that wasn't very rewarding.

M

Melissa Rohan

Champ spawns. Loads of targets and you get SOTs to boot.