• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best way to train a nightmare?

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What skills should I add to it, and what stats prefered`? Trying to figure it out and make a plan...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This template works for a 2 slot NM or a legacy one. Generic Starter Template For Cu like pets.

They are a natural Magery pet. Add magery for one point after you have added the abilities you want.

Mine has AI, Magery. Add in that order.

You can make yours what you want.

Edit: They have fire breath. You can only add one ability and the Magery. If you choose Goo you cant choose Armor Ignore.

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This template works for a 2 slot NM or a legacy one. Generic Starter Template For Cu like pets.

They are a natural Magery pet. Add magery for one point after you have added the abilities you want.

Mine has AI, Magery. Add in that order.

You can make yours what you want.

Edit: They have fire breath. You can only add one ability and the Magery. If you choose Goo you cant choose Armor Ignore.

Personally I'm not a fan of adding master Magery on Nigtmares. I think normal Magery has a better spell selection.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I have a 3 slot void I want to make use of... just need inputs and suggestions.
Why 3 slot? If you want to make this a trully useful pet, would try to get a 2 slot mare, try to get high hps pre-tame, and tame it to 5 slot. Unless the void one you have has really good pretame STR and HP, would try to sell as an unusual color pet. Or you can farm mares for a few weeks to get one that is void color and 2 slot and good stats?