• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best vet rewards to sell now

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Me again, back from hibernation
I have a dozen 17-year vet rewards that have accumulated and not redeemed
Would somebody update me on which ones sell for the most (with a good chance of actually selling, not just being listed and sitting there) now on Atlantic?
Thanks

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So they are all about equal value? I mean once I redeem any one of them, I'm stuck with it if they doesn't sell and I don't want it either :)

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wouldn’t claim any until you sell one let the buyer pick

go check out that post hers sold fast

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah, I see what you're saying, thanks
Exactly. You can also shout out, "Vet reward picks XX year for sale" and see what offer you get. Could hit at a time when a rich player wants a specific item.

Cat Musique

Journeyman
Ya I paid 180 million for lighthouse when a returning player returned with rewards. SO do not pick any, let them pick it, all except the shard shields since those are account bound and can only be used by the account's owner.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not all Vet Rewards go for big gold. Search VS and know your prices. Yes there will be players out there that ask you for a reward they know is worth less than what you want so be careful

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Another thing when the time comes, is it safe now to sell for example a 200M item person to person - me with the item and them with the gold? I'm EC Pinco's

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Did i misunderstand the question?
No, I was just playing with words there (is secure really secure)
What I meant was to check if I need to be aware of any new scams, tricks or exploits that can go on even in a "secure window," since hackers manage to get around secure systems elsewhere. So just double checking, since I recall some sort of click tricks in the past. Thanks

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No, I was just playing with words there (is secure really secure)
What I meant was to check if I need to be aware of any new scams, tricks or exploits that can go on even in a "secure window," since hackers manage to get around secure systems elsewhere. So just double checking, since I recall some sort of click tricks in the past. Thanks
Items for gold safe just don't check accept until everything in window new/old scam with housing going around but being careful usually protects you

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the seller's point of view, the year of the reward doesn't really matter. If you pick a 2nd year reward to sell for 50 million, you are using up a 17 year vet reward pick worth 200mill plus. I like the flat 200mill price - buyer picks - but buyer pays up front. Since you don't have a reputation, get with someone on ATL who does and use them as the broker. Also bear in mind the Newsletter gave us a preview of the the new Vet Rewards coming up, so save some rewards for these:
Vet Rewards - We have some exciting new vet rewards in the works, including,
  • New Monster Statuettes
  • Enchanted Gardening Shears - quickly harvest from all your plants!
  • Greenhouse - more space to store all your finest flowers and peculiar plants!
  • Decorative Lava Pool - add a little heat to your castle with this bubbling behemoth!
  • Decorative Ultima Dragon Deco Pack - flags, banners, and more sporting the iconic Ultima Dragon!
Myself, I'll be getting lava pool, greenhouse and maybe Dragon Deco pack.