• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

best stats for taming lessor hiyru

jim

Visitor
Hello everyone, I recently came back after a break and getting into the new taming system. What are the best stats to look for in a lessor hiyru pretame?. Here is what I have found out so far:

Hit points 600
Stamina 270
Mana 60
Strength 410
Dexterity 270
Intelligence 325

As far as resists go as long as it has 10+ in cold then you can get it to all 70's+

Am I wasting my time looking for a better one or should I just grab the first thing that I see? I am not sure if it is worth it with these new changes.

I have been read almost every post in the Tamer thread.

Thank you for your inputs

Jibbed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Resist wise, it wont matter what its cold is. You can raise resists up to a combined cap of 365. Thats enough to go 4 resists at 80 and the last at 45 or to make all resists 73.

stat wise for a lesser hiryu, i wouldnt worry too much about it as a 1 slot lesser hiryu should have more than enough points at 5 slots to make a pretty strong pet.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello everyone, I recently came back after a break and getting into the new taming system. What are the best stats to look for in a lessor hiyru pretame?. Here is what I have found out so far:

Hit points 600
Stamina 270
Mana 60
Strength 410
Dexterity 270
Intelligence 325

As far as resists go as long as it has 10+ in cold then you can get it to all 70's+

Am I wasting my time looking for a better one or should I just grab the first thing that I see? I am not sure if it is worth it with these new changes.

I have been read almost every post in the Tamer thread.

Thank you for your inputs
I would shoot for as high of HP and Str as you can find with at least 250 dex/stam.... will save you a few points. Otherwise, you can shoot for a special hue and prolly be just fine on the finished product.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
HI there JIm, a few thngs about the less Hiryu's... in the wild I would shot for one with more HP and str as those stats cost ya the most.... but don't stress to much over it as you will have 6k points to play with taking it to 5 slot and will struggle at times to spend them all.. hehe... the most important things I can tell you about them is int he early stages of making one.. I.E/ your first 100% and 1500 to spend... if you wish to give it an extra move like armor igore , goo, etc.. You must pick it before training it in Bush... as Hiryu's and lesser. are Pure Bush monsters.... and as a bonus when it learns bush it is given a free melee aoe move called Whirlwind attack... .. but if ya don't add the special move this will eat the 4 move limit... if ya add the move before hand you can get an extra move as a bonus... Oh and a friend of mine recently told me of a bug for the coon spawn in fel.. if you are shoting for a rare color one... and ya get one.. don't take it to coon.. as if you hiryu is turned into a rat ..when it turns back there is a chance it will go normal grey Hue... aside from this if ya wuld like to know more of the hiryus scroll down abit and we have done a report on their stats and data collected that should help ya build yours... =^-^=

jim

Visitor
Thank you all for the responses. I only farmed about 50 and got a Cyan! I killed several light greens and golds. Thank you Donovan for the write up. I did read your posts from before. The Coon rat bug is something I will keep away from with any colored pet.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First I look barding difficulty, if its above 100, I look for slots on last pages. If it 2 slots, I tame. After str/dex halved on taming, they turn 1 slot once you hit begin training.