• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

best skill combo for 99% of chance to control cu sidhe.

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as topic. whats the best combo? i would like to save as much skill points as possible.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can achieve 99% control with 212 total skill points split between taming and lore. This is according to stratics calculator.

Reactions: kze

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as topic. whats the best combo? i would like to save as much skill points as possible.
After that, it's really up to you where you have the lore and taming skill set - as Aibal says, you need 212 points between both of them. The calculation for pet control penalizes you if your taming skill isn't equal to or above the creature's minimum taming. So for a cu sidhe it's 101.1.

The higher your taming skill is, the easier it is to tame new pets. But a higher lore can be useful if you have vet skill. For example if you only want to use pets and not tame any, and you use vet, you'd keep your taming down low and put more skill into lore. As long as your taming stays at 101.1 or above it really won't make much difference. I'd suggest 105 taming/107 lore to save you using two 110 scrolls. But it's worth playing with the calculator to see how well your skill will work for other pets too.

The control calculator can be found here

Wenchy

Reactions: kze