• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best location to gain reputation for a mule?

• Thread starter Lilweezybaby
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
L

Lilweezybaby

So I 120'd imbuing and now trying to get access to the Queens forge. Anyone have any opinions on where to get the rep with throwing some EV's?

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go kill toxic sliths, use the drops for residue and essence, and if you get dops of book frags and pottery shards, do the museum quests (also a small loyalty gain for those). i also at the same time do the void quest form the guy outside the blacksmith shop and the hunters quests (trying for the slith and toxic slith quests). No gains form those quests other than the regular rewards tho.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goblins in the Underworld and in the Abyss may also be good choices for your crafter that can cast EVs and hide. I did a combination of those in both locations and the toxic sliths to get one of my crafters to 10k loyalty points in an evening's time.

M

maroite

If you can switch out some skills and get taming/lore and have a decent GD Raptors are nice. The GD usually has little to no problem with them and since they spawn extras its extra loyalty! :thumbup:

jradar71

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is easy. Especially with the Soulstones having no timers.

All you need is good mana reg and high magery. Must be able to cast EV best without failing and the ability to invis yourself.

I took my crafter to the toxic sliths (follow a road east of the Royal City and cross a long bridge) spawning area. They are quick and the poison is nasty if they get you. There is a wandering healer in the area which makes it even better.

Just cast EVs and invis for safety. It isn't worth doing the other quests because leaving to turn in quests and coming back you would have made more points by just staying. I made just over 8k loyalty in 2 hours.

Very simple... Good Luck! For an added bonus.... take some sending bags and powder... skin them for the horned leather and send to bank!

N

Nastia Cross

This is easy. Especially with the Soulstones having no timers.

All you need is good mana reg and high magery. Must be able to cast EV best without failing and the ability to invis yourself.

I took my crafter to the toxic sliths (follow a road east of the Royal City and cross a long bridge) spawning area. They are quick and the poison is nasty if they get you. There is a wandering healer in the area which makes it even better.

Just cast EVs and invis for safety. It isn't worth doing the other quests because leaving to turn in quests and coming back you would have made more points by just staying. I made just over 8k loyalty in 2 hours.

Very simple... Good Luck! For an added bonus.... take some sending bags and powder... skin them for the horned leather and send to bank!
Thanks for that!