• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best Housing Spots

S

Slayerik

What are the most desired small and large housing spots in Feluccia/Tram?

Any personal favorites, or places of interest? Thanks!

T

Tazar

Not that I'd personally want any of these, but from listening in on the forums and game-chat...

1.) anything in Luna (Malas Facet).
2.) Probably Justice Isle or the spot inside the Wind Maze (Tram/Fel)/
3.) Yew Gate (Fel).

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Nowhere in Malas, especially not in Luna
2. Britannia/Trammel preferred
3. Beach location (figures!)

S

Sweety

1) Definitely Makato, Tokuno
2)A castle on ice island or right below Skara Brae
3)Luna ... err maybe

Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1.) The 18x18 ISLAND! just off the shores of Homaru, really cool spot.
2.) Castle on the Penninsula just east of Ice Dungeon (terrible speller).
3.) Keep to the west of Kaldun Cave entrance.

C

canary

Nujel'm, though that of course is not possible. :sad4:

So I currently live in my own personal 'second best' spot, while not an 18x18, I enjoy. I wouldn't move if you paid me 500 million gold, that's how much I love my plot of cyber land.

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree with Nu'jelm.

The plot on glow south of the Lycaeum. On Atlantic, neither fel or tram will ever be available I don't think. On the fel side is the old mage tower, and I really hope that never goes away. While I don't prefer living in tram, I would for this spot. LOL

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Island in rainbow lake... been trying to find a rune there for siege, but no luck. Wanted a house on that island for literally 13 years, even though its small.
2) House in the Wind mountain passes. Also small but a neat little area.
3) I always liked the vesper cemetary spot. I had a house there once, but it was just too small.

Sadly most of the neat really spots are only for tiny houses. Its not in tram, but other than the rainbow lake spot the abyss house would be my number one pick. Actually id probably pick that first. Not only are they unique, but they are big, and very useful.

I do have a house on the wall in zento, which I dont think I would ever give up.