• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Been hard at work and would apprieciate some opinions please :)

K

kray2s

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since i posted on the homes and castles boards, however, i have been hard at work with my decoing and i have hit a stumbling block with whats lacking in the deco.

The main part (at least 99%) of the big decoing parts is finalised and securly locked down. It really is the fine details im struggling with (well i am a man after all hahahahaha) so any opinions or suggestions would be thankfully recieved :)

Thank you in advance!!

WELCOME TO: -
Ronnie & Reggie Kray's "Twin Towers" Museum Of Rares & Collectables, - The Olde Orc Fort, Umbra, Malas, Europa!
GROUND FLOOR: -

This is the main enterance hall and a full view of the west wing (pic 1) in the secondpic is a full view of my crafter wing on the east side.

Main enterance -

Crafter wing -

Floor 2

Floor 2 houses my curators office and my bedroom, I am very happy with this level of my house but im sure it can be detailed a little more

office -

bedroom -

Floor 3
This is the main display area of the house / museum this level also has my kitchen on it ready to serve all those hungry hordes of visitors -

Floor 4
This IS MY FAVE, in fact, i love this level and i dont think much needs doing to it except maybe for a few plants in the grassy area. But hey lets see what you lot think lol:)

This floor is home to the museums Memorial Gardens and also to "The Hall Of Champions" - i hope the purpose of the hall comes over well through the decoing:)

Thanks all for taking the time to look.

As i said at the start of the post im am really looking for help with the fine detailing over ALL areas of the house in order to make it flow nicely and look like a place everyone will want to visit at some point whether an old player or a new player.

Please inore the boxes etc on the stairs of the house. They are there solely whilst i was decoing and deciding what to keep and to throw and what to sell etc etc.

All comments welcome:) ty again

C

Crystal Canyon

I think that the detail you have put into each room is fantastic. Many Museums are basically constructed of tables holding items, but yours looks very well thought out and nicely put together. Great Job.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really can't think of much you could add, it's already very detailed. There's still some wall space here and there - like on the ground floor where the deacons benches are, there's a space you could put a wall clock or painting, or maybe one of those heritage item wall torches. Next to the dye tubs/loom you could put a small table in that corner with a vase or bowl of fruit or potted plant or something. There's some more wall space on Floor 3 where you could put those little tokuno paintings (they remind me of postage stamps) - now is the time to go out and get them slime dyed!

That's all I got, hehe.

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fantastic work!

My favourite has to be the two thrones in the entrance with the dragons presiding over them, very imposing!

K

kray2s

Thank you all for the comments:)

The biggest thing bugging me was the large(ish) floor space left on the 3rd floor. I could add another display case to it made like the others although i been looking for something a little more "special" to go in there.

I also like the thrones with the dragons over the top :) well being owned by the Krays it had to ave some kind of scrayness / evilness to it hahaha

I cant find these damn slimes :( I have been checking all the threads yet found 0 of the blighters

Borric

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to agree, your home is very nicely done.

For your 3rd floor, Maybe take out the tables and put in a smoking room with bookshelves(full if ya can get em)?

I dunno but it looks good!