• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Been gone awhile

• Thread starter SpaceYourFace
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SpaceYourFace

Alright so I played UO for about 7 1/2 years. I probably spent about 5 years on Napa. Right now I havent played UO since I got into KR beta and saw what a crappy job they did with it. I was wondering if theres been any major changes that would make it worth coming back at all.

Have they done anything about cheating, (dupes, speedhacking, or 3rd party programs in general in pvp). Any new content besides dumbass rares. Any kind of balance to pvp, at the time I quit playing it seemed everyother person had some type of stealth tamer or ninja tamer.

Im thinking about trying things out again. Would probably transfer my stuff back to napa from atlantic. But if they havent taken any steps to fix some of the huge problems this game has then I might just wait 6 more months and see if they have done anythign by then.

S

SpaceYourFace

Another thing I was wondering about, why did I have to make a new logon to post. Im using the same name which ive had regestered since like 1999 or 2000. When I tried to log on stratics I thought mabe I just didnt remember my password but then it wouldnt even remember my email to retrieve password.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stratics crashed and they lost a lot of data. You can e-mail Brekkee to get your old username back.

http://vboards.stratics.com/announcement.php?f=35

As to cheating in game, it is unknown to exactly what extent the cheating is happening. Only the devs could say for sure. As always, the playerbase believes the sky is falling, we have heard the same song for 11 years now.

All we know for fact is that there are still too many runics available for sale.