been a while since ive been around

• Thread starter The_Ice_Phoenyx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

The_Ice_Phoenyx

to those who dont know ive been away from uo for roughly 4 months now and have no net accsess at the moment other the the library so i hope to see you all soon send me a buzz via this post pm or via email at [email protected] take care and i hope you all are well

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 12, 2002
Hell
Good to see you back around

T

The_Ice_Phoenyx

i cant belive i did it but i put uo installed on a 4 gig jump drive (took 4.5 hours to install 2d) and can run uo on any comp via the usb drive as long as it has net and is not blocked lmao library here i come

T

The_Ice_Phoenyx

a lot has changed and the usb idea im running uo 2x faster than i ever have but where do i find the books to make the book case?

F

Flora Green

There's info on the bookcase in U.Hall. I'm not sure, but I think the books are a somewhat rare spawn in Bedlam.

Oh, welcome back. :)

T

The_Ice_Phoenyx

if any way posible i would love to have some gotten for me as a welcome home gift ill even pay for em once i get my main account reopened lol talk soon

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 12, 2002
Hell
The drops are so rare it will be extremely lucky.

It's a lvl 8 stealable.