• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bedlam

M

Meadow2

Hi. How do you get into bedlam? I keep reading about it. Some say to just double click, that doesnt work and ive read you have to get a password from someone in bedlam.. I dont understand can someone please explain plzzzzzzz

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To get into Bedlam you need to talk to Aernya Mistress of Admissions...

More information on the quest can be found here

Once you complete step one and two, you will be able to get into Bedlam. It's up to you if you want to complete the quest. Starting the quest will allow you into Bedlam till your finished with it.

Hope that helps,
Q

M

Meadow2

OMG i got in... Thx but *shakes*it scared me lol.

Ok now i know the game has changed alot but my tamer Blair Witch has....

str 112
Dex 24
Int 89

Animal lore 110
Animal Taming 107
EI 100
Magery 100
Med 100
Resist 51.1
Vet 100

She has no kind of armor. only Armor that helps with luck 1218

Ok i also have another chr i would like to play with Jessi is a swordsman

Str 102
Dex 100
Int 28

Anatomy 100
healing 105.2
Magic 76.9
Parrying 100
Resist 96
swords 102.1
tact 100

Jessi has no kind of armor. She is still wearing her female shadow suit and a bunch of katanas that use to be power and vanquishing so kinda think they are worthless.. please help..

Ok i know from reading past post that i have to change my chr because the game has changed. Any suggestions on what to do? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

L

Lord Drakelord

it takes time to get a decent suit of armor together, save your gold and shop around a bit. During your play check those vendors runes you fine for shops outside Luna, in other lands as you will sometimes fine true bargains that beat the pants off Luna prices.