• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

beanfest-i hope this is ok to post

S

susan4633

1115am eastern ( i think 1115 could be 11am) loonyburgh goofy speedway beanfest EVERY Saturday
also 8pm eastern MONDAY nights same district and place.
could be valuable for new cats and emotions since we only have 1000 bank

F

Fangs McWolf

1115am eastern ( i think 1115 could be 11am) loonyburgh goofy speedway beanfest EVERY Saturday
also 8pm eastern MONDAY nights same district and place.
could be valuable for new cats and emotions since we only have 1000 bank
Awesomeness. Is this your doing or something you heard from someone else? If yours, keep the Sunday night beans in mind (maybe sat, sun and tues?) Just a thought.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's CCG. And it's ok to post :) so long as no links are given.

S

Stubby

With my catalog toons, I take them to DDL in River and stand in the crowd. After a group coming out of a CFO that won beans, they throw them there. This has been great for me. Just another alternative, if you have the patience.:popcorn:

F

Fangs McWolf

Nov 1st, in Kooky Grove at Toontown Central (not Welcome Valley), inside the gag shop:

10AM Squeaker (Sergeant Squeaker aka Sergeant McWolf)
11AM Squeaker (Sergeant Squeaker aka Sergeant McWolf)
06PM Fangs McWolf (me) <-- I am aiming for this time
07PM Fangs McWolf (me) <-- I am aiming for this time

All 4 times listed are eastern time.

If I happen to miss one of the times, I will throw the following hour. So if you don't see me by 6:15/7:15, then I will throw an hour late for that time.