• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Item BE CAREFULL THERE IS A SCAMMER

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
hi,

someone scammed me today with Gift Tokens. i have only traded with a handfull of people. but i have no proof.

i dont know who it was but i just got the backpacks and the cards. unfortunately i was not able to "deal with the token" right away so i didn notice it from whom they were.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
And that is why I open the bags in the trade window, and if I don't know them I ask they go first with all trades.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there will be always some prick... normally a red pker... thats thinks they are ace... sorry some arse tried it on

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there will be always some prick... normally a red pker... thats thinks they are ace... sorry some arse tried it on
I don't know what shards you play...but there's no such thing as "red pkers" anymore..Mesanna made sure she made being red obsolete..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know what shards you play...but there's no such thing as "red pkers" anymore..Mesanna made sure she made being red obsolete..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
okies the idiots that use general chat while they pvp and complain the other is cheating etc etc etc etc