• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Be careful buying T-Maps

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Make sure when you buy a map it says it is still "tattered" in the title.

If it does not have the "tattered" title it means the map has already been decoded. There is a good chance the map is in one of the unreachable locations.

These maps are supposed to get reset but you have to wait 30 days, so best not to buy them unless they haven't been decoded yet.

Zurhet Pebblethief

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to know, I was wondering as I was completing mine tonight where the title went. I thought I had gotten a hold of some old pre-tattered wall map, maps that had no tattered in the titles.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Aye I found quite a few of my friends didn't know that, so I figured it'd be a good idea to post since all the new changes have made them popular again.

C

Corvak

A non-tattered map must be dug by the one who decoded it, so it's useless to buy one.

A completed (dug up) map, will note that and the name of the one who completed it as well.