• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BC GUARD WACKS OAKS AT LIGHTHOUSE

D

dsc

So why does bc drag lord oaks all the way to the lighthouse to guard wack it??

I

imported_still frame

3 hours of spawning/fighting for an illegal guardwhack? seem to me someone isnt following the rules they faught so hard to justify

I

imported_dukarlo

<blockquote><hr>

So why does bc drag lord oaks all the way to the lighthouse to guard wack it??

[/ QUOTE ]

To get the skull..........duh

O

Officerdg

They knew they stood a snowballs chance in hell at keeping oaks from us and thats why they did it. Congrats BC welcome to our elite club of CHEATERS as you guys have so many times pointed out.

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

Running scared is what they did. They could not hold it and kill it at the same time. I would have to say that BC has no rights to post any crap here EVER AGAIN.

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

Oh and yes they did drag it to light house to G-wack it. Can't bend the truth on that one

I

Itari BC

I wasn't on but I heard that an XV found it up by lighthouse after BC had dragged it there and Guardwhacked it...But since BC had already damaged it we got the skull.

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

3 hours of spawning/fighting for an illegal guardwhack? seem to me someone isnt following the rules they faught so hard to justify

[/ QUOTE ] After the dude posted the web page to Im

I

imported_still frame

bit hypocritical eh? now please claim you only did it to taunt uod so we can laugh in your faces as u were all getting rolled. as soon as oaks was up u were speeding your asses away from the alter

I

imported_The_Dude_

HAHAHA i wasnt on either but i did here what happened. BC rolled some pathetic hiding archer guild. Then the hand holding temporary alliances were thrown up by the guild with numerous alliances TDR and XV.

Then the almighty rolo whose posted in this thread dragged the queen to a BOAT and led her off. Making oaks impossible to kill nice strategy.

Nails led oaks off and guardwhacked some ignorant xv who think open field withers are uber. Only to then have the rest of the xv that came to guardwhack oaks.

So yes BC led him off with no intentions of guardwhacking it.(illegal)
XV guardwhacked it.(illegal)
TDR dragged the queen to a boat(illegal)
UOD felt the need to use there "grooming devices"(illegal)

So not sure why everyone in this post is pancakes. All i know is BC didnt ally and hold hands or bring hiding archers so keep claiming your the ownage. BTW rabbit go back to the trammel tournaments thats the only people who think your good. Well except for the RV fellas btw i still have your recruitment book i read it from time to time for good laughs.

T

toobaad4u

so what we had here was a lame attempt by a zerg guild to out zerg the guild they called a zerg guild.

failing that they tried to put oaks on a boat only to have that to done in a better fashion by one of their betters.

then they tried to roll in to intercept the oaks and instead, in true three stooges/ keystone cop fashion they ended up getting the oaks guard whacked (probably a direct result of all them having a guard macro assigned to every flippin key on their keyboard...just in case of some "pee-vee-pee" action near a guards zone, or tdr/xv breeding area, whichever you want to call it.

Fl sends its regards, and to you who whine so badly over what is so painfully obviously YOUR mistake and failed strategy, better luck next time, those of us in the know appreciate a good joke, and you indeed fit the description last night, that and so much more.

I

imported_dukarlo

LOL, I wasnt even on. I think the blue BC bushido archer is havin a bit of fun at everyone elses expense. I dont really blame BC for guard whacking it if it was UODs tho, seeing as UOD likes to post pictures of themselves guardwhacking champs.

O

Officerdg

FYI king know it all, I believe the vast majority of us were on mages and maybe 1 or 2 dexxers so try again! NO hiding archers from UOD !!! Since you werent there maybe you should just keep yer pie hole shut !

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

I beg to differ with you on that one. BC G-wacked trying to keep us from regaining it. Once again BC it shows that they counldn't take and hold oaks from us. But I am sure you have a diffrent story.

I

Itari BC

<blockquote><hr>

I beg to differ with you on that one. BC G-wacked trying to keep us from regaining it. Once again BC it shows that they counldn't take and hold oaks from us. But I am sure you have a diffrent story.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait soo...you guys all set your alarm to have 12 people on to do an oaks...BC showed up with 2 people and you guys dragged it into Delucia in fear of more coming and guard whacked it...Hell don't you think we would be bragging if we guardwhacked it and got the skull when it was 2v12? Wow you are ignorant :/

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

I like that everyone thinks we set alarms to do spawns. The majority of XV is 30 or older with childern. I myself have 2, a 3 year old and a five year old. If i get to sleep past 6:30 than I am lucky. We work during the week 8 - 5 so of course where going to play sat. and sun. mornings. I can't stay up past 10pm with out drinking a bunch of coffee. Its just part of growing old, and it suxs.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't there, neighbor. I don't talk about sht I don't know about.

N

NoFace

...same reason UOD led Semidar from COD to Del for the G-wack this morning. Nice job fellas!