• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Battle Lust

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I agree, I am curious too. The Devs must think there is something to this, to have created that Berzerker's suit which is quite pricey.

DO you see messages about "You have gained in battle lust."?

Is this a damage increase, and subject to the 300% caps for items, or the modifier that takes into account slayer/EoO/Consecrate?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Battle Lust is Damage Increase and is subject to the 100% DI from items cap.

P.S. As well as Gargoyle race ability Berserk.

Last edited:

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Battle Lust is Damage Increase and is subject to the 100% DI from items cap.

P.S. As well as Gargoyle race ability Berserk.

Thanks lot!

Sadly I think this makes battle lust almost useless. I cannot see reason to play with suit that does not have DI 100% alltime.

Last edited:

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May want to actually test the DI on battle lust. It is applied similar to Crushing Blow which may exceed the 100 DI but not the 300 cap
Really?. I think I need now battlelust axe and lumberjack for maximum damage against Paromyxos (and other monsters with no slayer) :)

Last edited:

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
May want to actually test the DI on battle lust. It is applied similar to Crushing Blow which may exceed the 100 DI but not the 300 cap
You can get +326 DI (and with some probability +396 DI) with an axe. You can get +306 with a bow. So I believe there is no +300% DI cap.