• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Basic Question - Trading Houses

Dabloon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi all,

Simple question but I couldnt find the answer anywhere.

I have 2 accounts and would prefer to switch their 2 houses.

What options exist for doing this transfer?

Will either player be on no place timers after the first house is traded?

Thanks

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could you not have person A with House A drop his house. Person B give house B to person A. Then person B places where house A was. Clear as mud

Dabloon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the reply. That may work, but I would like to be certain before I begin. Perhaps someone here has done this before.
I was also hoping I could avoid dropping a house, but sounds like that isnt possible.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If the houses have been placed within 7 days then there will be an issue. If you wait 10 days you can trade the houses between each other just fine.

Dabloon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If the houses have been placed within 7 days then there will be an issue. If you wait 10 days you can trade the houses between each other just fine.
I will be sure the waiting period is not an issue. Are you saying I would use the method originally proposed above? I cant initiate the process by trading one house between players and then trade the other house? Would one house be condemned after the initial trade and required redeeding?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yes, you can do the method originally proposed above. I've done it a couple of times.

One house would be condemned - the account who takes on the other house. You would then transfer the condemned house to the other account and it should be good.

The waiting period will only trigger for the account receiving a house. They can't receive another house for 7 days, but they can give away the house that's on the account. Once both accounts receive houses they won't be able to place or receive a house for 7 days. The timer only triggers when an account trades or places a house.

Dabloon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yes, you can do the method originally proposed above. I've done it a couple of times.

One house would be condemned - the account who takes on the other house. You would then transfer the condemned house to the other account and it should be good.

The waiting period will only trigger for the account receiving a house. They can't receive another house for 7 days, but they can give away the house that's on the account. Once both accounts receive houses they won't be able to place or receive a house for 7 days. The timer only triggers when an account trades or places a house.
Thank you, this is very helpful and I will give this a try.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was thinking of doing the same as the original poster. I was wondering if you did do it and did every thing go ok. I have read a few posts on this subject and think I have thoroughly confused myself. Thanks!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As mentioned above, I've done it before, it worked fine.

Just make sure you didnt place a house on either account during the 7 days prior to the trade or it won't work.