• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] base durability for crafted items in charts?

B

Baldguy

Since residue / essence / relic yield is dependent on base durability, I was hoping to find the base durability of crafted items somewhere on stratics. Would there be any interest in adding base durability to craftable charts?

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been on vacation a week or two so may have missed something...

but the yield is based on base durability? Can you point me to some info on this? I know below 50 durability can lower the yield but thought once you got 50 or better it didn't matter. Thought the yield was based on the unweighted unravelling intensity of an item.
For example
Below 50 = 1 residue
50-99 = 2 to 3 residue
100-149 = 3 to 4 residue
etc etc

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can tell you the the durabilities I know off the top of my head. Almost every ML exceptional blacksmith crafted weapon will have a durability of 72. 99% of anything you make with a tailor will have a durability less than 50. I know when I am making base bows to imbue the durability seems to very from 30s up to near 100. There is some kind of weird bug in the code that when you use a runic and craft a weapon(almost any kind) you sometimes get double durability. I have made 255 durability slayer weapons with a dull copper hammer and over 200 dur bows with a yew kit.