• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

barracoon question

frostbolt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is barracoon a repond creature?

cause he was hitting me for like 40 points of damage which kills me if he gets a chain of 2 -3 hits

im wearing conjurers trinket undead slayer so if he actually counts as a repond and not vermin..thats probably why i was gettin killed so fast

and also the fact that he keeps running away and summoning mage rats that drain my mana doesnt help.

im also guessing that he has some kinda peace ability cause it keeps saying i forget to keep fighting or something like that when i try chasing him down as he runs away while getting hit for 40 points of damage.

C

Connor_Graham

Yes, Barracoon is repond. He's also Vermin. If you wear the Conjurer's you're going to get hit for double damage. Use Momentum Strike when he summons followers and they'll go down fast. Instead of chasing him down, just keep clicking on his health bar like you have to do with Travesty and he'll stay in one spot.

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Connor says.

Use a vermin slayer talisman instead if you are doing Barracoon. Warriors really have it better here, compared to mages.