• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Barnyard Animals [*CoW]

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings citizens of the AOL Legends Shard,

As many of you may have noticed, the Barnyard Animals have come to Legends. We are recruiting a few good men to join our leet sauce ranks.
We require of new members that they be in the Council of Mages faction, use UO automap and ventrilo(w/ mic). Perspective members need not just be experienced pvpers, though we favor the use of mages, all types of characters may join. Newer players must be willing to learn quickly but we can teach you everything you need to know to be a successful pvper and wealthy felucca champ spawner like us.

As part of our programs of awesomeness we offer motorcycle insurance, piracy lessons and free peg legs to the legless.

ICQ 248964600 if you're interested in joining our ranks or have any questions comments or concerns.

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"we can teach you everything you need to know to be a successful pvper and wealthy felucca champ spawner like us."

is this a joke or has something changed? cow has sucked on every shard i've seen them on... is gemm still the gm? pwnxorsaurus rex pwnz thee

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so far we've been entirely unimpressed by this shard. This cow is three old school members as gem has been absent due to rl.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so far we've been entirely unimpressed by this shard. This cow is three old school members as gem has been absent due to rl.

It's Legends, what did you expect? What guilds still play legends?

LD- they've been a joke since 90% of the originals quit. besides....pug = LOL.

^X^- if they are the same as before i quit....just a bunch of archers with 0 balls.

NIX- not to dog on ya cash, but they were horrible. they bragged about holding the faction towns so !OF! joined up with 5-10 members and dominated them. It was embarrassing.

But yeah, legends has sucked pvp wise for a few years!

hehe, just think cash if you,bob,omni,dj, and myself ever hooked back up, well it be just to easy! That's a lot of sausage though. :(

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh, almost forgot! i do wish ya the best on Legends with COW. It will be an easy farm shard.

If all is as it was, log on server up, and you'll catch ^X^ spawning in groups of 10.:thumbsup:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
two of us was enough to fight a large group of them and mop the floor with them across skara brae.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I DO MISS PVP'N WITH RL'S!!!

When we were on same side it was always fun. We were a pretty awesome team!

When we fought against each other it was always epic battles lol. I dont think we could kill each other, and many times we would end up killing the other peeps together then go back to fighting each other. Damnit, that makes me nostalgic.

As far as these barnyard people, lol, Most of the talent Legends had is now gone. Retired such as I, RLs and Bob, or others playing other shards.

I bet cash could own your whole guild single handedly.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure who this cash is or what guild he's in but I can guarentee that all we've seen on the shard so far is fodder.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mature, talented PvP applicants are still being accepted. We're also accepting some trammies for our deluxe farmer package. You can farm fel spawns with impunity under our banner whilst we defend you. We only ask that you roll for scrolls to ensure we all benefit equally.

Call Now and you may be applicable for our super leet motorcycle insurance program.

V

Vyal

PLEAAAASE join da Heffers and go to yew gate. Pssst EF aint mature talent just fyi ;)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there anyone on this shard that thinks, even numbers they could beat us in a duel or field fight?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there anyone on this shard that thinks, even numbers they could beat us in a duel or field fight?
Im tellin ya all the good pvprs quit or moved shards. Seriously if you want fights go to Atlantic. If you want uncontested spawns then Legends is good for you.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we play legends quite actively still. we're just expanding our reach. most members currently play 4-5 shards.

V

Vyal

no I know u partied me and said blah blah blah stick merci in my new com guild but dude. NO don't post anymore u suck go to tram no pvp for u legends hates you go get urself a acid proof rope and kill urself.

had enough of ur freaking we are the best pvpers on legends bs. noooooooooobiiiie

Omni u suck to bud go play left for dead and cod those games suck fyi they are fun like the first time u beat em then they suck unless u got tons of meds and beer oohh btw I always owned omni hes such a freaking lier everything he has ever typed has been a lie.

U remember the time you told LD I killed everyone at a harry and stole all the scrolls ? the day we had like 30 people?!!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Umm. Lol Vyal I honestly dont know what to say. I doubt you refused a guild invite from someone, because that would mean they were trying to recruit you. And you obviously couldnt even be in a trammel carebear guild let alone a pvp guild.

Omni u suck to bud go play left for dead and cod those games suck fyi
Do they suck or do you just suck at them? I would imagine you cant play online against people because you dont have a dragon to do your killing for you. That would make it difficult for you to be anygood. No crutches for you!

U remember the time you told LD I killed everyone at a harry and stole all the scrolls ? the day we had like 30 people?!!
No, I remember the day we all did a harry and I kept your butt alive because U kept dying to the friggen spawn. I also remember that when the the harry was over we were short on scrolls and that you bolted out of there. So after we killed you and RECOVERED THE STAT SCROLLS, you were booted. I never once said you killed anyone, besides your dragon was dead how would you be able to kill anyone? I dont know how you get stuff so twisted in your mind but quit believing your good. You, honestly are not...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vyal was told he could apply. Anyone can apply. Not everyone can join. we've recruited a total of 2 people from legends. I think we total 6-7 people on shard now. its 3-4 from atl. 1 from catskills and 2 from legends.

We've had no problem thriving on this shard despite having a total member of numbers short of the average number players active at any time of day in any guild.

on a regular day we have 2 people on. those two people are usually capable of starting a fight with 8 people and killing several. The usual outcome of two members of cow attacking a larger group is the best part. They start calling in more people....

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LD is the poop. DJ and I once took their harry in Terra. Using walls, and LD's complete lack of calling(when pug isn't online) against them, we took it on our first push. That was 2 vs 10-15. Mind you, we died when they rezzed and came back, eh'. Our later pushes were not nearly as successful...

Shoot, Jawbone/Biggz/and I also took a despise from UOCD 3 vs 10-12 in the past. Guess what Vyle, those UOCD members are now in ^X^...your allies. Then a few of the LD we took the Harry from are also in ^X^ now. You're just surrounded by horrible pvpers.

I know...you're next going to say "pics or it didn't happen!"

Yet, it did.

Just remember, !O!/ A*K members always > Legends. That's they way it always went down...fact!

I'm not trying to **** talk to much on ya Vyal, but you're only as good as those around you. Right now according to UO.com, it's not looking good for ya!

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
screw o and ak, Crew was the ****............and then there was later on a small crew we had know as td. rl you missed the fun, and the trips to gl where 5 of us (me, fenix, static, red, barbie) took on the whole shard and won and then got banned for a day and never got a reponse why. We never had 2-3 vs 8, ours was more like 2-5 vs 20-50. Honestly saying that you own legends now is like saying you made your own server and dominate it....theres no one left. Who is in LD anymore? PUG? the rest play wow. The other gate guilds? Who was ever good outta them?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do miss rolling with A*K. That was probably the best guild I was ever in. Biggz was cool till he died and hed freak lolol. I think my best memory of A*K was me and RL's rolling fools at Sorcons Fel Castle event. We killed so many people! Ahh the freaking good ole days.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do miss rolling with A*K. That was probably the best guild I was ever in. Biggz was cool till he died and hed freak lolol. I think my best memory of A*K was me and RL's rolling fools at Sorcons Fel Castle event. We killed so many people! Ahh the freaking good ole days.

lol, Biggz got mad when he died....never! I just always thought someone dropped a brick on his foot at the exact time he died....every time.

That castle event was a blast Omni. To bad we couldn't get anyone else out to help us fight the masses.

Crew...they were ok, hehe. I did miss the fun with them, sadly due to being loyal to a ****ty guild at the time. I do remember being in vent with Kid Quick and him saying "LOL". Man I about cried the first time I heard him say that.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bigs was like that saturday night live skit with DA BEARS, I think he had a grabber everytime he died. I used to like it when after he had the big one he'd then pick on that dog archer guy and ask him if he killed anyone lol.

V

Vyal

I know I just don't like Omni and his trash talk, he would win a fight with me like 1 out of 50 times then I would never hear the freaking end of it. Sad you still trash talk but can't even login :coco::coco::coco:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dude your self delusions are Legendary. To bad your pvp skill is novice. I cant remember how many times I made you log off because of the repeated arse whoopings I gave you. I mean dude, my fence beat your archer while you were mounted and I was on foot and had half my armor off....but I am the one that sucks. lols.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ohh and I can log in. My account is actually active, but UO pretty much sucks and I have zero desire to play.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only members of scam I've run into have been more apt to provide good conversation and exchange hillarious notes about how bad x and ld are.

H

harrypotted III

only members of scam I've run into have been more apt to provide good conversation and exchange hillarious notes about how bad x and ld are.
I guess you haven't see us in action yet......The only time we lose is when its 3:1 odds againt us lol

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we welcome anyone to the pvp scene on the shard. Big worm was quite friendly to us when we first arrived on shard and gave me a few notes on what tactics ld and x seem to be unable to adapt to.

V

Vyal

why are you welcoming people to the pvp scene you havnt been here but a month and you arn't any good :coco::coco::coco::coco::coco:

H

harrypotted III

why are you welcoming people to the pvp scene you havnt been here but a month and you arn't any good :coco::coco::coco::coco::coco:
Don't even pay attention to this guy. He just sits in a house or guardzone with his dragon and thinks hes leet.

V

Vyal

I didn't invent the temp or did I? If you wanna fight fight my tamer if you got stomped in under two seconds with dismo fire then well jus cry like the rest of em....

You wanna get all pushy and claim to be the best on Legends i'll make your smart ass a deal for a hundred mill me on Merci versus your whole entire stupid nub guild, NUB
:next:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I didn't invent the temp or did I? If you wanna fight fight my tamer if you got stomped in under two seconds with dismo fire then well jus cry like the rest of em....

You wanna get all pushy and claim to be the best on Legends i'll make your smart ass a deal for a hundred mill me on Merci versus your whole entire stupid nub guild, NUB
:next:
Dude slow down and type stuff people can understand. And dont blame it on drugs, because that dosnt make you look cool. Just makes you look worse than you already do, and trust me, that saying something.

V

Vyal

All I said was he is recruiting claiming to be the very best pvpers Legends has ever known when in fact ! I have Merci'Less who will put him in his entire guild in their place, and Merci may be the best tamer but mage pvper we got plenty of good ones here and kid you can't hang like the time I tried to mage duel Pimpin with 15 fire resist it just didn't go good for me.

Slow enough for ya Omni? illiterate sob

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
vyal. Are you bragging that you play a tamer? No offense, but there are very few good tamers. You're not one. I think anyone who played atl would say that college was a far more effective tamer than someone like you. Hell, elvis is probably twice as good as you and hes a farming char.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're not the best legends has ever known. We don't know who else has played legends. but player for player we're the best guild on shard. Pretty much everyone else hides behind numbers. Though we do give respect to folks like Big Worm who've been very polite and amiable competition.

Honestly, I think theres a lot of bitter folks on this shard. Much more so than on most.

V

Vyal

hey man now your saying my tamer is no good and your still claiming to be the best on Legends budddddddddyyyyy No no no no. Like I said my tamer versus your entire guild any time i'll record a video of how bad you get your arse handed to ya and post it here so everyone has proof your no flipin good then you can pay me 1 HUNDRED million Gold $$$$$

I don't hide behind numbers mo fo I will come at an entire guild by my damn self so put that in ur pipe and smoke it.

Bitter? nah you just come here get on these forums talk all your chit left and right like your guild is known world wide. Yet I have only seen ya in fel ONCE and I do play a lil bit.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
vyal the only way you could ever kill anyone by yourself much less a guild was by spaming guards

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm very certain that elvis solo killed this guy with his tamer with no effort and didnt even use his own pet until after vyal was dead.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would post pictures of Vyal hiding in his house and getting owned, but I had sooooo many of those pictures it actually crashed my PC. I mean every time I saw this dude it was a) dead about 80% of the time, b) in the guard zone 15% and c) in a house 5% of the time. I mean hes complaining about people talking/braggin but this dude, he thinks hes a good pvpr? I mean his temps are all tamers/archers. And, horrible ones at that. Does he still spam pixies on that archer of his? I mean for real...Omnius, do me a favor, start takin pics of you owning this newb. Just dont crash your pc doing it.

V

Vyal

Who what ?! keep talking noobs I still have yet to see it Omni you talk way to much trash dude like I said 1 in 50 if you got lucky and I screwed up.

Bob mac when do reds get guards? mmmhmmm thats what I thought I can talk trash on ya'll all day you just ain't even worth the time any more.

So i'm gonna stop posting in this thread buddy your guilds a joke why would you ask me to join it tell me it was gonna be pimp and how you are about to flood the shard and you are the best on atl and own everyone on Legends. Pleeeeeeeease your whole guild couldn't kill me so if you got anything else to say kill me tell me then take pics.

S

SpamGuard

could have sworn this was a recruiting thread.....
:talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand:
Why is a "reporter" spaming up the post then. Part of this game the founding part is smack talk ...this is a pvp game first and pvm second. Give us a place we cant talk crap and say what we want and then we wont spam up any board we have a chance to.

Ps who is this fool vyla a 2 spell or 2 hit kill your gear and your temps are trash just log and save us all the time from running over you

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*notices the poster's low post count*

If you are indeed new to the board, then welcome aboard. :D
But the reporters, and anyone else who happen to drop by, have the same right and privilege to post in any thread that you do.
Keep that in mind.

Have a nice day :D