• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bards, you may drool!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
drooooool!!!!

O

Old Man of UO

I'm not really clear on what you are pointing out... I see the paragon feral treefellow, looks like twisted weald... perhaps you could explain for us denser folk...

M

Maximilliean

I'm not really clear on what you are pointing out... I see the paragon feral treefellow, looks like twisted weald... perhaps you could explain for us denser folk...
It looks to me like they are all paragons. 6 Satyrs, a Cu and a feral Treefellow.
Man I really gotta remake my bard.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
there is only one real challange for a Legendary bard these days, and that is a pack of paragons (short of DOOM and peerless play)

when i saw this last night i felt like a 14 year old boy fumbling for the bra strap on my first girlfriend.

there is nothing i like more on my bard then rolling into the Weld and seeing 4 paragon cu's

so seeing this mitt full of paragons was like heaven.

and there where even more just one screen over.
i chewed away on them for a while and was giddy as a school girl when it was all done.

B

Beethoven the bard

hrm, i personally hate paragons... i like my provokes how i like my coffee, instant. i hate failing and i want 100% success chance like the good ol' days. [e tear