• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] Bard Calculator WRONG

Elixar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a 120 music, 120 Provo Tmapper who is supposed to have a 67% chance to provo two Ancient Wyrms with exception instrument, 55 tries now, not one single success. I think that is a statistically large enough universe to warrant further study dont you?

Update: I got four Ancient Wyrms to spawn form level six tmap, in the past I had no problem getting these guys to dance with just a few tries, now, I have tried over a hundred times, no successes, and no weird messages. Any ideas guys?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No further study is required, the problem lies in the barding difficulty listed for the Ancient Wyrm on the calculator. It is listed around 131 dificulty. The Ancient Wyrm's real barding difficulty is 160.0. This change occured about the same time they introduced greater dragons.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If someone can lore these and confirm that I'll edit the hunter's guide to reflect it.

tbh, I use a gwenno's harp on t maps when my friend invites me to do one with him. I don't have a t hunter myself.

J

Jermosh

AWs are impossible to solo with a bard now, unless you can get a disco in of course. I hate leaving AWs around, so I come back with my mage and kill them slowly.