• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bard Artifact Caps!

Brytt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, in order to max my stats so that I can be a somewhat useful bard, I have to wear floppy wizard hats.

Blecchh.

I'm a troubadour. I should very much like to look like one.

I am officially putting on my wish list a bard artifact cap. Feather and all. Stats comparable to Hat of the Magi would be nice, but you can lower int and raise MR, and I'd be okay with that.

Less Gandalf. More Bard.

Thank you.

O

Old Man of UO

HEH... I read your post and thought this was going to be an anti-bard type thread... a suggestion to capping bard SKILLS. LOL

Imbuing is the way to go, make your own "artifact" with any of the existing headpieces. They don't have quite that rakish look of a troubadour, but the skull cap and bandanna aren't bad to start.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
feathered cap or floppy hat FTW!!!

am i the only one that when my toon puts on a leather cap i get the feeling they look like one of those WWII pilots?

it just needs some goggles and it would be that exactlly.

F

Fink

feathered cap or floppy hat FTW!!!

am i the only one that when my toon puts on a leather cap i get the feeling they look like one of those WWII pilots?

it just needs some goggles and it would be that exactlly.
If only they'd implemented lenses on the earring slot, you could have had both. Plus a silk scarf in the gorget slot, jodhpurs as pants.. and a tinkered flying machine!

I've always favoured the feathered hats.