• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Barbed Pricing Guidelines

G

So I've been starting to use some Barbed Runics and would like to get an idea of what to price and how..

After searching, I've found this:

"For 58 and 59 resists, I multiply the resists times 5,000.
For 60-69, I multiply the resists times 10,000.
For 70-79, I multiply the resists times 20,000.
For 80-89, I multiply the resists times 100,000.
For 90+, I multiply the resists times 275,000.

Now if the suit also has LRC 15-19, I double the Value.
If it has LRC 20, I triple the value.
If it also has 130+ luck, I double the Value.
If it has 140 luck, I triple the value.

For low resist stuff (less than 58 resists) with at least LRC 15% or higher on it, I sell if for LRC * 5,000
For low resist stuff with High Luck, I sell it for Luck * 1,000, unless it's 140 luck, then I sell it for 500K.

If it also has Mana Regen, I multiply the price by 1.1 for MR 1 and 1.25 for MR 2."

Anyone else want to give their own pricing guidelines? I don't want these overly expensive items to sit on my vendor wasting fees when I should be selling for cheaper...

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll let this post stay for a few days, but if anyone want to post their pricing guidelines, they should add it to the sticky.

G

Yeah sorry about double posting, but it seemed there were a lot of I think you're wrong about this, or that, and not a lot of factual numbers like the info you provided