• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Barbed Kits

• Thread starter Azazel of LA
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Azazel of LA

Just letting you know that it was pointed out that there is a vendor on just about every shard with the same name , setup , prices and item on it. The vendor sells only Barbed kits for 2 mil a pop and has what seems to be an endless supply (on MANY shards) wich is very shady. With the recent bannings last week for people having Duped items in their possesion , I would be VERY careful in buying these kits from said vendor. I will not name the vendor because Im not sure if I can do that here , but the location of it is right next to the East Luna gate. Lake Austin is small enough , we dont need to lose any more players due to being banned.

blazehammer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know which one your talking about i always keep mine kits in bod form to turn on my vendor that way i only get charged 60 gold pcs a day. max at anyone time has been 32 but usually empty at the moment :bowdown::bowdown:

G

Gwendolynne

Just letting you know that it was pointed out that there is a vendor on just about every shard with the same name , setup , prices and item on it. The vendor sells only Barbed kits for 2 mil a pop and has what seems to be an endless supply (on MANY shards) wich is very shady. With the recent bannings last week for people having Duped items in their possesion , I would be VERY careful in buying these kits from said vendor. I will not name the vendor because Im not sure if I can do that here , but the location of it is right next to the East Luna gate. Lake Austin is small enough , we dont need to lose any more players due to being banned.
There are 5 barbed kits on there now. There is also another vendor south west of this one selling verite runic hammers and heartwood fletching kits for just under 19 mil. I would not consider that cheap since I don't have that kind of stash but from all that was posted on UHall recently the selling prices make them suspect.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its silly things like this make me glad I'm not a crafter just a hunter :)

S

S.W.A.T

Gah, I won't be able to be on UO for awhile because mom's making us mom again! Back to Alaska, =]. But was curious since I can't ask any guildies was there anyone that did get banned on Lake Austin?

A

Azazel of LA

Gah, I won't be able to be on UO for awhile because mom's making us mom again! Back to Alaska, =]. But was curious since I can't ask any guildies was there anyone that did get banned on Lake Austin?
not that Ive heard or read about no , but I dont think they are done banning people yet either

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm personally glad I made the commitment 5 years ago to only use runic tools that I claimed myself from my own BODs for crafting (at best maybe trading for a single small to complete a set - and definitely never buying completed larges). A didn't have any really good runics for 3 years, then have gotten good ones on average 1 every 1-2 months ever since (either a gold+ hammer, 30 or 60 ASH, or a barbed kit), even before the "turn in to get a new BOD" system hit.

After it, I once turned in about 40 tailor BODs, and got two smalls and a large, each of which completed a barbed kit set for me (which I turned in for 10 minutes later).