• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Banned from Napa Valley Church

• Thread starter Lady Willow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Willow

Standing alone on the street corner near the Napa Valley Church, I receive the message. "You have been banned from this house." The only person within my sight is the house owner. I walk over to the Napa Valley Church which is set to public and find that I am banned. The message sent out by the church is that anyone is welcome, I have received a personal invitation from the church leader. Now, I am banned by the people that call themselves Christian. Is this the way you recruit people to the word of God?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
probably just a mistake in identity lady willow, but that in itself shows ya how quick they are to judge someone....

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should take it up with the house owner. Nobody here knows the circumstances behind the ban.

L

Lady Willow

I wish it was a case of mistaken identity. I was also banned from the house across the street as well. The house owner knows exactly who I am (especially with guild tags up) so I feel rather certain that is not the case here. Being banned from the home owners vendor house is not a big deal, I didn't shop there anyways. Just doesn't seem very Christian like banning someone from a church that I've never attended, nor displayed any discontent with in public.

probably just a mistake in identity lady willow, but that in itself shows ya how quick they are to judge someone....

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While it would not surprise me that they meant to ban Lord Willow (tho I dont recall him being particularly vocal against the church nor publically against the owner of the houses), knowing the history, it also doesnt surprise me that you could have been banned for your OWN identity.

As Otis said ... judgement can come quickly and without good justification from some ...

L

Lady Willow

The Napa Valley Church is trying to recruit new members to their worship services. Seems an odd way to do it if you ask me. Is this what Christianity is?

While it would not surprise me that they meant to ban Lord Willow (tho I dont recall him being particularly vocal against the church nor publically against the owner of the houses), knowing the history, it also doesnt surprise me that you could have been banned for your OWN identity.

As Otis said ... judgement can come quickly and without good justification from some ...

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yup, that is exactly what it is lmao, jk, im not a very religious person.
reason i thought it was mistaken identity was because something like that happend to myself once on the other side of luna a long time ago..just a random bann because they figured they new me as another char and just banned away! lol, how they came to that conclusion i have no idea!

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're not the first person to be banned from the Napa Valley Church and I suspect you won't be the last. My boyfriend was banned (for being an ass).

If you're really that concerned about it, you should probably just talk to Nabin.

R

Richard Pryor

I made that up. My boyfriend's not gay.

He's just likes it up the butt.

L

Lady Willow

I was standing on the street not inside a location. I was not speaking to anyone. I was litterally just standing there. I do agree though that I most likely will not be the last person to be banned from the Napa Valley Church.

You're not the first person to be banned from the Napa Valley Church and I suspect you won't be the last. My boyfriend was banned (for being an ass).

If you're really that concerned about it, you should probably just talk to Nabin.

D

dielock

I was standing on the street not inside a location. I was not speaking to anyone. I was litterally just standing there. I do agree though that I most likely will not be the last person to be banned from the Napa Valley Church.
So that is how Nabin professes to be such a great and wonderful Christian.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! the people that run that church are all the same as the ones who run churches in real life. If it does not suit them then it must be evil.

Way to go Nabin you are showing tour true colors. HAHAHAHAHA what a bunch of hypocritical clowns!!!!!!

L

Lady Willow

Does that mean Christianity and Evil People go hand in hand?

So that is how Nabin professes to be such a great and wonderful Christian.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! the people that run that church are all the same as the ones who run churches in real life. If it does not suit them then it must be evil.

Way to go Nabin you are showing tour true colors. HAHAHAHAHA what a bunch of hypocritical clowns!!!!!!

D

dielock

Yes they do as well as in all religions there are good people and evil people who profess to be good.

S

Sunrise

Lord have Mercy...

First off Im sorry for what happened. But seriously. Shouldn't this be between U and Nabin? Now its all out on Napa stratics? How in any way does this help the game in any form what so ever???

Just lock this thread and take it to private.

D

dielock

Lord have Mercy...

First off Im sorry for what happened. But seriously. Shouldn't this be between U and Nabin? Now its all out on Napa stratics? How in any way does this help the game in any form what so ever???

It helps because it will reveal the nature of people who are not up and up.

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not imagine anyone besides Nabin can bring about some clarity to your situation. So, again, I'll suggest you speak with him about it.

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Though It's not my place to say the reason here, I know why you were banned.
It's not all one sided.
That's about all I can say within the limits of the RoC.

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shouldn't this be between U and Nabin? Now its all out on Napa stratics? How in any way does this help the game in any form what so ever???

110% agreed.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
problems happen but attacking ones family and not personally talking to them should happen i agree with lord nabin and you should be banned from all buisnesses even not lord nabins

L

Lady Willow

Please allow me to clarify my thoughts. I personally am not concearned about being banned from properties owned by the person I was banned by. My concearn was for the Christian faith and how it looks for them to be banning people from "The Church". I thought Christianity was about love and forgiveness. Banning people from the "Church" no matter what the reason may be, just seems "wrong" in my opinion. A quote from the Church Leader of Napa Valley Christian Church. " No matter what faith you are, or even if you don't have a religion or faith that you profess to, you are welcome at Napa Valley Christian Church" Looks to me like they are choosing who will be allowed into "heaven" or who they deem unworthy and shall be cast out by the "church".

S

Sunrise

Willow...Plz seriously...Get away from the computer and find out whats really going on out there...seriously plz...

Seriously now..Christ is ABOUT LOVE...but then again..you can only take being punched in the noise so many times...until U do what you have to do to stop it...

Reality cheak for you...People are human..if U go into a place no matter what it is..again I don't know the whole story...so Im going to edit this and stop from here on why you got banned..but I will say this..when U get banned from one place you....There is probally a GOOD reason....and you....

Go to another one..

Just because there is ONLY ONE in the game..and for some reason I DONT know did something that got you banned..does that mean the next one that pops up will ban ya? Chances are NOPE!!! until of course you do something to get yourself banned from them!

This is just a game etc etc BS BS BS...But DONT disrect ANY religion and say it was prejudice..Just because ITS only one...

First off again this thread SHOULD be locked and taken to private..

and two..Even tho I am who I am...I believe this way with EVER religion. Pagan, Budda, Christ the list goes on and on.

Do you really think if you went into the ONLY pagen church in Napa and you **** off the owners..you would NOT be banned?

Ok again Plz lock this thread..and take it to private Thanks :D

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Please allow me to clarify my thoughts. I personally am not concearned about being banned from properties owned by the person I was banned by. My concearn was for the Christian faith and how it looks for them to be banning people from "The Church". I thought Christianity was about love and forgiveness. Banning people from the "Church" no matter what the reason may be, just seems "wrong" in my opinion. A quote from the Church Leader of Napa Valley Christian Church. " No matter what faith you are, or even if you don't have a religion or faith that you profess to, you are welcome at Napa Valley Christian Church" Looks to me like they are choosing who will be allowed into "heaven" or who they deem unworthy and shall be cast out by the "church".
Lady Willow,

A Christian is not concerned with how things "Look" and you are right Christianity is about Love and Forgiveness. Once it is requested.

"No Matter what the Reason?" You are kidding right.

You may twist this any direction your mind would like however, You know well that this has nothing to do with a church and no one is Choosing who goes to Heaven or not. None of us have this power.

This will be my only post speaking to this. You have no concern for the Christian faith here only the Drama that you feel you can take the opportunity to create.

As I stated before to you and yours. If there ever was an issue among us I would have expected anyone of you to come to me personally to discuss it as I would have to you and yours. I am very easy to contact as anyone knows.

Most are pretty clear that for me to ban someone from a house or all of them in your case, the person would have had to have been seriously out of line or just plain old stupid.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, this one has to be tossed into lock down before it gets totally out of hand lol

Status
Not open for further replies.