• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Bane Dragon

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am curious as to whether or not this is a nice Bane Dragon and what it worth. But, I am not as familiar with Bane's as I am most other pets. So I'm looking for information to help gauge the value. I WILL be selling this pet once I get an idea of the value.

Let me know what you think, and feel free to PM or ICQ me with questions.

I have decided to sell this Bane.

Reserve is 160M
Minimum bid increments are 5M
If you bid and make a mistake, DO NOT edit bids. Just reply to your bid with the correct information.

BUYOUT LOWERED to 250M!

Auction will end on Thursday January 10th at 5PM Central Time USA

Pet is on Atlantic

Happy bidding!

Here is a "model" of this pet trained up. It seems like he will turn out pretty well. I don't think I missed anything. Obviously, it is a little low in mana, but I did include 5 SR, along with max MR and HPR, all 120 scrolls, Chiv, and AI. Tweaking this model to your preference, loks like it will result in a VERY viable pet!

Thanks to @Pawain for the idea!

upload_2019-1-6_12-15-55.png

upload_2019-1-6_11-35-39.png

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good timing, they are trying to sell them for crazy high prices right now compared to a few months ago.

You could fill that form out completely and then go to the planner and build it like a general pet with all 120 scrolls. Then put on AI/Chiv and see how much has to be removed. Like Stam regen, HP Regen.

Then you can save that build and post it here.

They want the ones you can build with AI/chiv. Showing a visual would help.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Good timing, they are trying to sell them for crazy high prices right now compared to a few months ago.

You could fill that form out completely and then go to the planner and build it like a general pet with all 120 scrolls. Then put on AI/Chiv and see how much has to be removed. Like Stam regen, HP Regen.

Then you can save that build and post it here.

They want the ones you can build with AI/chiv. Showing a visual would help.
Awesome idea!

PageBoy

Journeyman
Talking about real prices... I've bought an untrained one for 90m yesterday and an half trained one today for 80m...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Those are more realistic values. Someone was trying to get 500M for one today. There is a wide amount of price variance. Sometimes you get lucky as a seller and get a high price and other times you get lucky as a buyer and get a lower price.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Talking about real prices... I've bought an untrained one for 90m yesterday and an half trained one today for 80m...
There are MANY variables involved in pricing. As an example, I will pass on a 300/500 PP Nightmare at 25M ish, but will pay several times that for a 315/525 one. Just an FYI, I have been offered CONSIDERABLY more than 80-90M for this one. :)

PageBoy

Journeyman
There are MANY variables involved in pricing. As an example, I will pass on a 300/500 PP Nightmare at 25M ish, but will pay several times that for a 315/525 one. Just an FYI, I have been offered CONSIDERABLY more than 80-90M for this one. :)
no doubt every animal must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As an example, I will pass on a 300/500 PP Nightmare at 25M ish, but will pay several times that for a 315/525 one.
:) at least we can be picky for those 100 to 200 more points.

Thats a sweet Bane build you sure all the things are filled in? It gets all the bells and whistles!!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
:) at least we can be picky for those 100 to 200 more points.

Thats a sweet Bane build you sure all the things are filled in? It gets all the bells and whistles!!
I looked at the "build". I may need a few points for Stam and dex. But I could drop a couple scrolls to 115's and do basically the same. I may try it on test. But I am probably looking to sell him.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I looked at the "build". I may need a few points for Stam and dex. But I could drop a couple scrolls to 115's and do basically the same. I may try it on test. But I am probably looking to sell him.
I bet you could make most banes AI/Chiv not just the high stat ones. Just like you said, you can drop tact to 115, then stam regen lower, adjust int and mana a little, and make Chiv/AI, but no Goo etc, since they have innate AoE Lethal poison. Worth looking it in the Tc1 with AI/Chiv using the Khaelor's planner as a guide for point allocation rather than guessing and wasting time.
One problem : We have asked the Devs since day1 to put in TC1 an option of some sort to "rapid skill" the scrolled pets there, then have a pet with PS and full 120 etc skills and see how effective they are. Why they have not done that? I cannot be that hard?
Instead to see what a scrolled pet can do, you have to painstakingly skill it on production shard, and then after all the PS and time/effort you may have to start over again.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Don't they lose that when you add the Chiv?
No. They do not lose the Lethal Poison AoE. It will keep going for 24 hours or so if you feed them their blackrock stew every 24 hours. They also have a passive defense that auto-attacks mobs that though spells or arrows on them from afar, then the spit damage back to attacker..Very unusual pet. I hope this does not lead to any nerfs on them.
Only problem they have is they are short on points for the Chiv spec, most of them, but they dont have to have ALL their skills PS'd to 120, in my opinion. Other problem is they are not available, obviously. Better than the dreadmares in action.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just a comment, in the planner it doesnt appear that you have any points allocated to dex, int and stamina...
You have to have those values included in the original intensity calc to plan correctly

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just a comment, in the planner it doesnt appear that you have any points allocated to dex, int and stamina...
You have to have those values included in the original intensity calc to plan correctly
Thanks, I caught that later and mentioned it in post #10.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes. The blanks spots need to count for points. Its the beta run of the pet calculator and then planner
used for Stratics forum Traders Hall. Using Home | uo-cah.com.

Keith is the guinea pig!

Soon all the untrained pets for sale will use that.

Like I said, Thats a Sweet Bane ! Just have to back off some points.

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you are interested, buy out lowered again, to 250M! If you want it. BID BID BID! Thanks for all the interest.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this the preferred method of listing pets to sell now; Current stats plus what it could be? Is chiv/AI the preferred training to show? I need gold and I think I'm going to part with some pets.