• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bandage Macro

G

gramarye

Some time ago, well, a long time ago, someone posted a single-key macro to bandage a pet and I've used it extensively ever since. Recently I had a major event with my pc and am having to borrow one atm. Having installed the cc I'm setting up all my chars again but just can't remember this macro. Any help would be very gratefully received. I have searched but just can't seem to find it. Thanks for any help with this.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some time ago, well, a long time ago, someone posted a single-key macro to bandage a pet and I've used it extensively ever since. Recently I had a major event with my pc and am having to borrow one atm. Having installed the cc I'm setting up all my chars again but just can't remember this macro. Any help would be very gratefully received. I have searched but just can't seem to find it. Thanks for any help with this.
Oki, there are a few different options for you, I'm not sure if one is the same as the macro you were using before but they do work :)

Classic Client

I'd only really recommend these if you can't get UO Assist running because they are a bit more awkward with multiple pets.

This first option works better if you have only 1 pet out.
Select next > Follower
Bandage target> Last Target

Clicking that macro will cycle through your followers each time so you heal one pet then the other. You can "skip" a pet by hitting the macro again, but obviously that can be quite risky in dangerous hunts :D

To vet the same pet a second time I made a second macro. From memory I think I just put in another select next >follower line, so it hopped back to the first pet.

UOAssist Macro

Start to record the macro.
Double click a stack of bandages.
Target the pet.
Stop your macro.

Right click on the "use item" line in the macro display window and select "Convert to 'use item type'"

To assign a key to trigger this macro, click the keys tab in UOA and scroll down the list till you find the corresponding Play Macro 5 or whatever macro slot you've recorded in. Click in the space above the "clear hotkey" button and hold down the key(s) of your macro.

You can set macros up for as many pets as you want. I used two macros and simply changed the target (right click the target line, select reset target and click on the pet you want to switch to.

Wenchy