• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja's Guild Info

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is for any guilds that wish to promote their guilds and ways of contacting them if you find a guild you're interested in. Please Do not post anything here except for guild info just so we can keep it easy for people to search for a guild they may like!

From the idea of Amber Witch, and the below guild info from Warder's post on UOForums:

Guild Name [Abb]

Master/Mistress:
Alignment:
Political Status:
Faction Status:
Primary Facet:
Roleplaying Type: (optional)
Activity Level:
Recruitment:
Webpage:
Leaderships Email:
Leaderships ICQ:
-------------------------------------------------------
EXAMPLE:

Hall of Shadows [SHDW]
Master: Asimov
Alignment: Evil
Political Status: Don't care
Faction Status: Shadowlords (not actually IN the faction)
Primary Facet: Felucca & Trammel
Roleplaying Type: Must be evil....or pretending to be...
Activity Level: Currently, low
Recruitment: Asimov doesn't care who you are or what you do as long as you can embrace the "Shadows" and don't get in his way or bore him.
Webpage: None (UO Guild page)
Leaderships Email:
Leaderships ICQ: 51507530

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Ceno,

I find the format you're suggesting a good structural base for the RP community as well as other types of guilds as it has the vital information but I would also like to see a paragraph or so that tells me more about the guild. With more information you can get a better feel as to whether or not the guild might be a good fit for your character.

For example.. I copy this from Airhaun's post to the 'Looking For a Good Guild' thread:

A quick synopsis of SI: We focus on spawns; since pvp is an inevitable aspect of spawning we also do some pvp. We're a relatively large and active guild that covers pretty much every area of what UO offers. Structure and organization keeps us strong, organized and drama free (99% of the time :twak:). To be clear so there are no conflicts of interest, we currently fight all Red PK guilds & *my words*: anyone that shows up to steal our cocopuffs.:mf_prop:
And some lines from Ancient Sosarian:
Tamers of Tomorrow is an excellent albeit small band of Tamers (TOT) aiding all Tamers but especially Tamers in making.

UTB is a larger and equally excellent Guild with emphasis upon Tamers.

AFK, Almost Famous Knights is a fine Guild with emphasis upon warriors etc.
And I pickpocketed this from GoV:

GOV is a family-oriented guild playing Ultima Online on the Great Lakes shard. We are a PvM/PvE guild, with a diverse and close membership. If you are mature, friendly, and enjoy Ultima Online, we may be the perfect guild for you

We encourage you to bring your family and friends to the guild, to share in our community. Among our membership are fathers, sons, mothers, daughters, husbands and wives. You must be age 21 or older.

Diverse Gameplay Experiences

A guild is more than just hunts.
We enjoy regularly scheduled parties, contests, and games--along with DOOM and peerless bosses, literally every night of the week.
We strive to offer something for everyone, whether you have been playing for 10 weeks, or 10 years.
Now I have a better understanding of what the guilds are about! For those of you that don't know, the alignment tells the EM's how your guild is aligned for events. Take a look at this link to the EM's Website to see what I mean: http://goldenbrewtavern.com/?p=1335

We are seeing a return of many older players as well as new players just starting up. Even when provided with this information choosing a guild can be difficult but I think this should help people start to narrow it down.

Any other suggestions Folks? Positive ones!! :p

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great idea Ceno, Baja Mods, and whoever else pitched in brainpower on this little gem. I have posted a link to this thread on our boards in the hopes the guilds in our Alliance will see it and post their own guild info.

This should help avoid controversy. This post doesn't outline any specific guild info so please feel free to delete this post when you feel it is necessary. Our people in-charge of recruitment in SI should be posting something soon. I just wanted to let everyone involved in this thread to know I think its a great idea and support it fully! :)

Long overdue!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Before I finalize a sticky thread for guild info I'd like more input regarding what type of information would be useful to those who are searching for a guild.

Take a look at whats been posted thus far, and add to it what you think would be beneficial. Lets come up with something that can actually be useful!

Please pass this on to any Guild Masters/Mistress' that you know.

Thanks Airhaun!

F

Fromage

Hello to All. My name is Fromage. I am The recruitment committee chairperson for SI(Spawners Inc). Our Guild is the largest on Baja. We also have many guilds we are allied with. C@S is one of those and the third largest guild on baja. There are many other smaller but not less important allies such as CTDM,GBUI as well as P()D. There are other guilds these are the most active. We are a very active guild/alliance doing spawns(pvp that accompanies spawns) peerless, SA as well as all aspects of Ultima Online. We do not kill blues unless they are in a guild that is listed as KOS(Kill On Sight). We are not an active RP guild. If you are interested you can go to our websiste and fill out an application. The website is www.spawnersinc.com. Look forward to hearing from you all!!!!

FROMAGE

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy all.

Guild Name [Abb]: ~El Cartel~ [$C$]
Master/Mistress: Twista (Master) & Badfellow (Mistress)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Evil
Political Status: Anti-Gargoyle
Faction Status: Minax
Alliance Status: GSE
Primary Facet: Felluca
Roleplaying Type: N/A (I think I'm the only one in the guild that does any RP...)
Activity Level: High
Recruitment: Closed
Webpage: N/A
Leaderships Email: N/A
Leaderships ICQ: 280674089

Found this website for AD&D Alignment:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alignment_(Dungeons_&_Dragons)

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Obviously I developed the template to address the needs of the Baja Roleplaying Community. We'll need to modify it to address the needs and desires of the community as a whole.

The Baja Roleplayers Alliance - Guilds & Contact Information [Updated August 29th, 2009]

An example would be.

Town Guards of Britain [TGOB]
Master: Captain Aino Nystad (Deceased), Corporal Brackus.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral (See AD&D Alignment Rules)
Political Status: The Kingdom of Britannia
Faction Status: None (Implied Britannian Military Relation with the True Britannian Faction)
Roleplaying Type: RPvP; Military Division of the Britannian Military charged with the defense of the Capitol of New Britannia
Activity Level: Very Active
Recruitment: Open to Roleplayers; See Brackus (A Town Guard)

Webpage: (Website? BRPA Forums?)
Leaderships Email: All That Apply
Leaderships ICQ: All That Apply​

To those unfamiliar with Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, alignments were developed as an artificial way to describe a characters moral and ethical compass. But I've always seen it more or less as how the outside world perceives your character, as opposed to what truths may lay hidden within.

There are two branches. Order and Morality. Order branches into Lawful, Neutral, and Chaotic. Morality branches into Good, Neutral, and Evil.

So for instance, you're given two characters. Both are essentially good, moral individuals. But one is a Town Guard who sees the Britannian Government as the force by which good can be done in the world, and strives to follow the precepts of Law and Order. This would be Lawful Good. On the other hand, Kullervo Nystad is a moral man, but hates the Britannian government and thinks of city folk as a bunch of crooks. He prefers the wilderness where he can be alone with nature and do as he pleases. He would be Chaotic Good.

Trubo Saius and Casca would be Lawful Evil. While they are evil, they used law and order as a tool to manipulate people and do evil. On the other hand, a member of Cartel who has no rules or sense of morality, might be considered Chaotic Evil.

It should also be noted that a necromancer could be perceived as "Dread" or "Evil" by society as a whole, based on his or her religion and choice of profession, but could actually be good-hearted and merely misunderstood. By the same token, there are many figures that could be perceived as good and upstanding individuals by society who harbor some dark secret and are truly evil.

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the template format. I strongly suggest it. We need a footprint that every guild follows, specific fields that are filled out in order to make it decipherable for those new and looking for a guild.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info, Warder.

The thing that gets me about Chaotic Evil is that typically Chaotic Evil don't work well in groups, and don't even have respect for each other, or anyone, really. I do understand now that "Evil" doesn't necessarily mean I'm out there plotting revenge on everyone, concocting poisonous mixtures to wreak havoc, or being a Necromancer of some sort; but I wouldn't say that Cartel members "enjoy the suffering of others".

I'm kinda leaning Neutral Evil now, although Chaotic sounds perfect for us: we want to live by our own rules (however few they may be) and prefer to live outside of rigid societal structures.

Of course, the odd thing about this is all is that I'm trying to squeeze what Cartel does into a RP viewpoint, when there probably isn't such a thing. We don't view our actions from a good, evil, moral, immoral viewpoint before we commit them, so it's a bit difficult to say what we are. It's probably more fitting to follow SI's lead and simply say we don't RP so that field is "N/A".

EDIT: What about Lawful Evil? We do have a set of rules we adhere to, we obey our superiors (field leaders, Council) and the only thing we think about before doing something is: what's the profit in this? How do I get away with this?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the template format. I strongly suggest it. We need a footprint that every guild follows, specific fields that are filled out in order to make it decipherable for those new and looking for a guild.

I really like the format too! I've made some changes to SK's submittal as an example. Do not hold SK responsible for any changes I've made to it and please don't kill me the next time you see me in Fel. :eek: Take a look at it to see if it makes sense.. easy to read.. additions.. changes..etc. I wish there were a way to make it a database that could sort by field.

Guild Name [Abb]: ~El Cartel~ [$C$]
Master/Mistress: Twista (Master) & Badfellow (Mistress)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Political Status: Anti-Gargoyle
Faction Status: Minax
Allied With: GSE
At War With: Amber Witch
Primary Facet: Felluca
Roleplaying Type: PK'rs. We kill people!
Activity Level: High
Additional Information: Even though we are really nice people we would like to kill you. We attack and defend spawns. We take care of our members and never leave anyone behind. We have an island that is our home and will do anything and everything to defend it. Only those that are allied with us are welcome to the Island. Except for the Girl Scouts.. They bring us cookies.

Recruitment: Closed
Webpage: N/A
Leaderships Email: N/A
Leaderships ICQ: 280674089

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread is turning into more of a discussion of what the template should look like (and a side tangent on AD&D Alignment).

Maybe we should finish discussing what it should look like here, and then sticky another thread with all the pertinent info and less discussion?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This thread is turning into more of a discussion of what the template should look like (and a side tangent on AD&D Alignment).

Maybe we should finish discussing what it should look like here, and then sticky another thread with all the pertinent info and less discussion?
Thats what I was thinking too. We can work out the details here and then make it a go once we get it finalized.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use the Cartel as an example of how the outside world might perceive a select body of persons. Not to single you out or anything. There are Evil Town Guards, Virtuous Necromancers, and so fourth.

How the Britannians or the Magincians might perceive the Cartel, and how the Cartel might perceive themselves, are two different and likely opposing viewpoints.

SuperKen said:
The thing that gets me about Chaotic Evil is that typically Chaotic Evil don't work well in groups, and don't even have respect for each other, or anyone, really. I do understand now that "Evil" doesn't necessarily mean I'm out there plotting revenge on everyone, concocting poisonous mixtures to wreak havoc, or being a Necromancer of some sort; but I wouldn't say that Cartel members "enjoy the suffering of others".

[...]

We don't view our actions from a good, evil, moral, immoral viewpoint before we commit them, so it's a bit difficult to say what we are.
To the Britannians and the Magincians, the Cartel is perceived as Evil. Chaotic. You do not follow their laws. You do not follow their customs. Their rituals. You do not possess their same sense of morality. Perhaps you don't share their religion. You're an outsider.

But to the Cartel and the Citizens of Horseshoe Island, I'd fathom to guess that you'd see each other as a form of "Lawful Neutral." You respect each other. You have a law about no one fighting on your Isle. You follow each others rules. You do not see inflicting harm on others as evil. It is survival of the fittest. Spartan. But to each other you are brothers.

I very often have characters I describe as Good ("Lawful Good," "Neutral Good"), who actually turn out to be Evil. And vice versa.

SuperKen said:

My apologies. I wanted to detail what the template was originally for before it was copied over here.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh no, don't apologize, this is the most interesting topic/discussion I've had in a while!

So the decision now should be:

Do I register as how the general population of Baja would see us? Or do I register with complete disregard of their pretentious rules (an act which would in itself be Chaotic lol)?

I wish there was some sort of middle ground, I can see the Lawful Neutral thing, but I'd say it probably ends up somewhere between Neutral and Evil.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would personally suggest registering how society, namely the Britannian Kingdom, perceives you and your comrades.

The Followers of Armageddon (for example) probably perceive themselves as Good. While it may be their sole intent and purpose to annihilate all Human, Elvish, and Gargish life on the face of Sosaria; in their mind, they (probably) see it as saving the natural world from the corrupting and destructive influence of the morally inept intellegent races. We're wiping out the verdant woodlands. We're summoning demons from the Abyss. The Britannians are the evil ones in their mind.

(Of course, this is absolute conjecture. Ultima Online lore is full of holes, including why thousands of young people would flock to a relgion dedicated to the annihilation of all life. But then, that allows us players more freedom to fill the gaps. So there are benefits and drawbacks.)

But if someone were to make a guild based on the FoA, it would be a disservice to their recruitment scheme to register themselves as "Lawful Good." To the Britannians, they are evil, and the leaders of this hypothetical FoA-based guild would want to recruit people playing characters equally as "evil."

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, I do see your point. You're right, there could be a room full of insane people who are absolutely convinced that they're just normal!

Since the information on this guild registration page is intended for those who don't know us, it only makes sense to register how the guild is perceived from the majority's viewpoint. Of course, from Baja's point of view, we're probably Chaotic Evil then.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from Baja's point of view, we're probably Chaotic Evil then.
I just thought you all were just chaotic....I mean really...men running around in dresses trying to kill you? =P

It reminds me of a neverwinter nights game (that i never played but watched my brother) where one of the chars you could get was named Minsc who had a hamster named Boo and when you got into a fight sometimes he would yell out "Go for the eyes Boo! go for the eyes!!"
(click here for an audio sample from the game)
(Click here for another funny audio....you'll thank me)

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2.

And it was a Miniature Giant Space Hamster.

Guild Name [Abbreviation]

Stone Master: The person with the title 'Guild Leader.' In roleplaying circles, this is not always the actual leader, hence the separation.
Leader: The person in charge. Often the same as the Stone Master.
Co-Leader: People who are considered to be in charge or have authority in the absence of the Guild Master. All applicable.
Guild Type: PvM? PvP? Spawning? Crafting? RP? Storyline? Friends?
Perceived Alignment: This is how society would view your guild if you choose to participate in either roleplaying or the event moderator storyline.
Political Affiliation: This would be the country your guild is loyal to. Obviously the Town Guards would be loyal to the Kingdom of New Britannia, whereas the Guardians of Virtue would be loyal to the Kingdom of Dawn.
Casca Storyline Status: Friendly, Hostile, or Neutral. (Historical Purposes Only.)
Gargoyle Storyline Status: Friendly, Hostile, or Neutral.
Faction Affiliation: Your affiliation doesn't necessarily mean you are actually within a faction. Certain evil groups might worship the Shadowlords, and therefore would have an implied relationship to the Shadowlords Faction. The Town Guards of Britain, being a division of the Britannian Military, would have an implied relationship to the True Britannian Faction.
Faction Status: Your actual faction status, if your guild belongs to one.
Primary Facet: Trammel? Felucca? Malas? List all that apply.
Primary Bank: Self-Explanitory.
Allies & Friends: Not just those guilds that are allied to you, but any group that you might have an implied relationship with. The Dark Tower and the Cartel might list the Britannian Purity League.
Enemies & Rivals:
Activity Level: Active? Very Active? Dead As A Doornail?
Recruitment: Yes? No? Applications?
Spawning: Yes or No.
PvM: Yes or No.
PvP: Yes or No.
RP: Yes or No.
Crafting: Yes or No.
Scheduled Events: Does your guild have any regular events? (i.e. BRPA Sunday Night Taming Hour, M!S Best Shot in the Realms). Yes or No.
Event Moderator Storyline Participation: Yes or No.
Voice: Yes or No. TeamSpeak? Ventrilo?
Peak Times: The times you can expect to see the most players online. This would include days of the week.

*insert description here*

Webpage: Self-Explanitory.
Forums: Self-Explanitory. If none apply, you might list Baja Stratics.
MyUO Page: Your UOHerald Guild Roster.
Leadership ICQ: The Leader(s) ICQ.
Leadership Email: The Leader(s) Email.​

I'm actually going to update the Baja Roleplayers Alliance Version with a slightly modified edition of this new template sometime this week.

If we are to do something like this on Baja Stratics, I would suggest a locked sticky. The moderators would reserve several posts at the top of the thread, and begin listing guilds submitted to them via private message in alphabetical order. Therefore people won't have to sift through several pages of posts to find the guild they are looking for.

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMGoose SuperK! All this talk of alignment. If an individual is concerned about the RPing allignment of your guild than they're probably in the wrong place! hehehe

I tooconsider this a thread where we hash out the details and then one of the MODS would create a new Sticky thread which would consist soley of Guild Entries. Very important step.

What helps me is putting myself in the shoes of a person looking for a guild. What do they need to know about our guild? What do we represent? What might cause problems or be an issue for any prospective member?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OMGoose SuperK! All this talk of alignment. If an individual is concerned about the RPing allignment of your guild than they're probably in the wrong place! hehehe

I tooconsider this a thread where we hash out the details and then one of the MODS would create a new Sticky thread which would consist soley of Guild Entries. Very important step.

What helps me is putting myself in the shoes of a person looking for a guild. What do they need to know about our guild? What do we represent? What might cause problems or be an issue for any prospective member?
I think some of the fields listed by Warder are perfect for those looking to RP. And over the course of time these storylines will end and new ones will begin so those fields will have to be updated. But obviously there is another group of players that isn't going to get involved in the current EM storyline so I think they would just put' N/A' in those fields. I think what we want here is 'just' enough information to give someone the ability to narrow down a few guilds they might be interested in.

Are we missing anything?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some suggestions for additional questions:

What about a section for any rules of conduct your guild might have regarding behavior towards others both within and outside of the guild or alliance (i.e., what kind of behavior will get you kicked out of the guild)?

Is there a minimum age requirement to join the guild?

Do you have to be referred by someone already in the guild in order to join?

Is there a probationary period? If yes, how long does it usually last?

Does the guild use any kind of ranking system and if so, what is required to move up the ranks?

Is the guild exceptionally supportive of new/returning players or are members expected to be mostly self-sufficient with regard to assembling gear, power/stat scrolls, resources for crafting/training?

Are members expected to belong to only this guild while a member, or can they simultaneously belong to another guild or alliance on Baja?

If the guild does champ spawns (Fel or Tram), harrower, peerless, or Doom on a regular basis, what are the rules regarding the division of loot?

How are guild activities financed? Do members pay any sort of dues? Does the guild run a store or have vendors anywhere? Are store/vendor proceeds used to support guild activities?

Does the guild exist on multiple shards with more or less the same members? If yes, where else does the guild exist?

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Tina, those are some great additions. So something like:

Age Requirement:

Recruitment Details: (I think here is where you put say if you require recommendations, what the recruitment phase is like. For example, SI has a 10 event & 7 day requirement and doesn't require a recommendation, just need to fill out an app. on our website. We would put all that in this field)

Leadership Structure: How rank works, structure of leadership, etc.

New Player Friendly: (Yes/No)

Guild Loyalty: (Any restrictions a guild may require when it comes to having characters in different guilds)

Powerscroll, Stat Scroll, Peerless Loot: (How the guild handles items acquired from group activites)

Economic Structure: (Guild dues, Event financing, Reward system)

And I think we should keep in mind we don't want these listings to be to combersome. Simple yet thorough, as many questions could be asked to the respective guild via ICQ or Email contact.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is a draft that includes everyone's suggestions. I've reworked it a bit so that the information flows a little easier(at least in my mind :coco:).

I think this is pretty good to start with. It can always be modified in the future if needs be. Think this is a go?

Guild Name [Abbreviation]
:
Name of Guild and the abbreviation

Stone Master:
The person with the title 'Guild Leader.' In roleplaying circles, this is not always the actual leader, hence the separation.

Leader:

The person in charge. Often the same as the Stone Master.

Co-Leader:

People who are considered to be in charge or have authority in the absence of the Guild Master. All applicable.

Leadership Structure:

How rank works, structure of leadership, etc.

Economic Structure:
Guild dues, Event financing, Reward system

Guild Loyalty:

Any restrictions a guild may require when it comes to having characters in different guilds

Guild Type:

PvM? PvP? Spawning? Crafting? RP? Storyline? Friends?

Recruitment Process:

Is the Guild currently recruiting? Are there any application, referral, probationary and/or testing requirements?

Age Requirement:
Yes or No. If so what is the minimum age requirement?

New Player Friendly:
Yes or No.

Activity Level:
Active. Very Active. Laid back. Dead As A Doornail.

Primary Facet:
Trammel? Felucca? Malas? List all that apply.

Primary Bank:

What bank do your members typically bank at.

Faction Status:

Your actual faction status, if your guild belongs to one.

Faction Affiliation:

Your affiliation doesn't necessarily mean you are actually within a faction. Certain evil groups might worship the Shadowlords, and therefore would have an implied relationship to the Shadowlords Faction. The Town Guards of Britain, being a division of the Britannian Military, would have an implied relationship to the True Britannian Faction.

Allies & Friends:

Not just those guilds that are allied to you, but any group that you might have an implied relationship with. The Dark Tower and the Cartel might list the Britannian Purity League.

Enemies & Rivals:
List guilds that you are at war with and those that you consider rivals.

Scheduled Events:
Does your guild have any regular events? Are events for members only or open to the general public?

Spawning:

Yes or No.

PvM:

Yes or No.

PvP:

Yes or No.

Power scroll, Stat Scroll, Peerless Loot:

How the guild handles items acquired from group activities

RP:
Yes or No.

Event Moderator Storyline Participation:

Yes or No.

Perceived Alignment:

This is how society would view your guild if you choose to participate in either roleplaying or the event moderator storyline.

Political Affiliation:

This would be the country your guild is loyal to.
Obviously the Town Guards would be loyal to the Kingdom of New Britannia, whereas the Guardians of Virtue would be loyal to the Kingdom of Dawn.

Casca Storyline Status:

Friendly, Hostile, or Neutral. (Historical Purposes Only.)

Gargoyle Storyline Status:

Friendly, Hostile, or Neutral.

Voice:
Yes or No. TeamSpeak? Ventrilo?

Peak Times:

The times you can expect to see the most players online. This would include days of the week.

Additional Information:
Use this space for anything else you would like to add about your guild such as rules of conduct

Webpage:
If your Guild has a webpage please list it here.

Forums:

Does your Guild host a forum? Is so list the URL here. If no you might list Baja Stratics.

MyUO Page:

Your UOHerald Guild Roster.

Best Method to contact Guild Leadership:

The Leader(s) ICQ, email, or other means of contact.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about combining "Recruitment" and "Recruitment Details" and just calling it Recruitment Process or something like that. That section would cover things like application, referral, and testing requirements (if any); who actually adds new members to the guild (leader only or emissaries too); and any probationary period.

There's also no section covering rules of conduct. If I were considering joining a guild, I would probably want to know such things as whether PKing or stealing from guildmates results in any kind of disciplinary action; whether profane, racist or other derogatory language is frowned upon; what the guild's policy is about returning dropped items to non-members after a PvP event; etc.

Please add a question on "Scheduled Events" to ask whether events are for members only or open to the general public.

You might also want to combine the ICQ and e-mail entries and just go with something like "Best Method for Contacting Guild Leader and/or Recruiters." I doubt many people will want to post an e-mail address or even an ICQ number.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Here is something I have been working on for Chesapeake. Thought maybe I would share some ideas with you all. (Still a work in progress) But, I know some of the Baja staff and you all always come up with the best stuff. *smiles*

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=176457

C

Cyna Star (GBU)

Guild Name The Good, The Bad and The Ugly [GBU]
Master/Mistress: Cyna-Star
Alignment: Neutral
Political Status: Who Does'nt love Gargoyles?
Faction Status: GBFU-True Brittanians.
Primary Facet: Nomadic...youll find us all over the place
Roleplaying Type: Moderate
Activity Level: Very Active.
Recruitment: Always entertaining new recruites.
Webpage: bajaguild.ning.com
Leaderships Email: [email protected]
Leaderships ICQ: Ask the Russian guy who stole it....

I look forward to the finalized template, Ill update/fix when it is determined and the "final" thread is started. This is a great idea for all Baja Guilds.

Cyna-Star
GBU