• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja up and down like yo-yo

• Thread starter Chango of Baja
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Chango of Baja

hmmm anyone else having this? Ohyeah im new to stratics but not to UO
:)

C

csantiago68

yeah, i thought all was good, then it went down again... like a good girl

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were posting about it on UHall. Apparently when the 'Stranger' was killed in Heartwood, it was crashing the server. It happened twice so when the server came up the third time, I went back to Heartwood and someone at UO must've gotten wind about this happening because the 'Stranger' *pooooooofed* so it couldn't be killed. It was happening on 3 other shards too. You should be safe now.

F

FenrirsFangs

see, agent smith was played by the same guy that played elrond the elf in lord of the rings so thats how he got past the elven security and managed to copy himself over the stranger and then merge with the matrix of the gem of immortality and when he was defeated it shattered the shard again into more shards so now theres like 50 gazillion real worlds where we all play uo but in one of those worlds SOMEWHERE i am actually good at it. yeah. ...
:party:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see, agent smith was played by the same guy that played elrond the elf in lord of the rings so thats how he got past the elven security and managed to copy himself over the stranger and then merge with the matrix of the gem of immortality and when he was defeated it shattered the shard again into more shards so now theres like 50 gazillion real worlds where we all play uo but in one of those worlds SOMEWHERE i am actually good at it. yeah. ...
:party:
*calls waiter*

I'll have some of what Fenrirs is having!!:shots::pint: