• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Roleplayers to attend PaxLair Statehood Anniversary Celebration

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings, my friends and fellow Baja-ians!

*Smiles*

Starting tomorrow evening (followed by a succession of events spanning the entire weekend and monday), the Statehood of PaxLair on the Chesapeake Shard is hosting their 11th Year Anniversary. The community - which counts as being one of the largest and most active roleplaying alliances outside of Europa - has been a significant partner and friend to our small roleplaying community over here on Baja. Both groups hope to continue strengthening this relationship and supporting each other.

So with that said, it was indicated to me several evenings ago that everyone is welcome to attend; and that I was more than welcome to invite friends (roleplayers and non-roleplayers alike). So, I figured that I would extend this invitation to each one of you. I am not sure of the exact time of the event (we would tentatively meet at 5:30PM PST at the Skara Brae Bank in Trammel); but should anyone be interested in attending with the Baja Roleplayers Chesapeake Chapter, please send me a PM and we can make arrangements.

Warmest regards,

WarderDragon.

P.S. I almost forgot to add. There are several events being tossed about, some that might make it into the schedual and some that might not occur. One, would likely be tours of the three major roleplaying villages on Chesapeake (there are many more; but the focus shall be on those belonging to the PaxLair Statehood). There is also talk of Ice Skating (Niva the Savage being the reigning champion), a Crafters Faire, and a player-hosted play.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder.

Anyone who wishes to participate in tonights event should meet us at the Skara Brae Bank on Chesapeake at 5:45 PM PST. We have a couple folks from Baja arriving, and I've heard that visitors from Europa are also going to be in attendance at once of these events. I shall be there as Vash the Harper, Guildmaster of the Baja Roleplayers (Chesapeake Chapter).

If you show up late, the event should run a couple of hours. I can send someone to come pick you up. Just contact my via ICQ (192-051-089). There is talk of a guided tour and some games.

Just be warned; Historic Dragons Watch is an old pre-Trammel roleplaying community, so don't take anything you cannot risk loosing.

Hope to see you there!

Nicholas the Old

PaxLair Statehood - January 15, 2009

The 11th Anniversary of PaxLair Celebration starts on January 16th and concludes on January 19th. PaxLair was founded on January 19, 1998 in a quiet meadow west of the crossroads of Yew, Minoc, and Britain and the Compassion Shrine on Felucca.

PaxLair, now a Statehood of three cities, continues to be a vibrant community of several races of beings like humans, elves, orcs, and savages. The three cities are PaxLair City (Felucca), Dragons Watch (Felucca), and PaxOku (Tokuno). PaxLair's tenets of Peace, Neutrality, and Role-playing continue to guide the community through the years.

Annually, PaxLair runs a celebration to honor people and ideas of the past, present, and future. This 11th Anniversary is no exception. Each city sponsors a day of the celebration to hold events.

The 11th PaxLair Anniversary Schedule is as follows.:

• Friday, January 16 - Dragons Watch Day - (Gates are provided from the Skara Brae Bank, Trammel (near the bank))
    • 9 PM ET - Event
    • 1 AM ET (Jan 17) - Event
  • Saturday, January 17 - PaxOku Day - (Proceed to the Homare-jima, Tokuno moongate and head NE up the road into PaxOku) Times to be announced
    • Tour of PaxOku and Kijustsu Anei
    • City Play
    • Capture PaxOku
    • Crafters Hall Event
    • Savage Hunt
  • Sunday, January 18 - PaxLair City Day - (Gates are provided from the Skara Brae Bank, Trammel (near the bank))
    • 7 PM ET - Event
    • 8 PM ET - Event
  • Monday, January 19 - Statehood Day - (Gates are provided from the Skara Brae Bank, Trammel (near the bank))
    • 7 PM ET - Dragons Watch Tour led by Mayor NANOC
    • 9 PM ET - Anniversary Dinner prepared by Lenora - PaxLair City, Felucca
      • Statehood Speech by Governor Winfield
Everyone is welcome at the PaxLair Anniversary!