• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Imports Inventory Liquidation

L

Lariat

Due to some things happening IRL (all good things) I won't be able to give my vendors the time and attention I feel they deserve. My stock on some items is running low, others are depleted. I could blame this all on transfers being down, but even if they were up I'd be in the same boat. So it's not without reservation that I announce the closing of the Baja Imports vendors. I don't yet know if this is a permanent closing, but I will be liquidating my inventory just in case.

Details here.

F

Flaton

sorry to hear that your closing down your vendors, did business with ya and always was great fast deliveries too on gold ill miss ya!