• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Baja gold for sale - $.60 per million

• Thread starter Crack Head Bob
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just wondering why you are undercutting the market and selling for LESS than the website traders BUY for...

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe he's looking for a quick buck; maybe he's looking for something else, who knows. Guess someone will have to make a purchase in order to find out, then maybe they will post the results here so everyone will know.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just bought all the gold the guy had. Everything went through good. So all you guys who looked and didnt dare think he was honest lost out. Thanks again for the deal.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldnt buy something that I wasnt certain on its origins thanks.

I dont want to pay out and it all get deleted, not verifiable both on origin and on character. Besides references mean jack, just means the sale went though not how it was procured.

B

blust4

I just bought all the gold the guy had. Everything went through good. So all you guys who looked and didnt dare think he was honest lost out. Thanks again for the deal.
How much gold do you buy? 11m?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought a couple hundred million from him. I wasn't sure about teh new comer either thats why at first i just bought a small amount so if I were to lose my money it wasnt that bad...

Second of all you have to be stupid to think someone would dupe gold. A duper dupes items that they can sell for gold... But regardless this guy didnt do that either. He's own a big luna house and does idoc/rares cause i've seen plenty of the mag rares and otehr items in his house. No not the dupe rares or event items....

C

Crack Head Bob

Small stock left, if anyone is looking. And please, dont highjack my thread implying i am a duper... Never have, never will.

B

blust4

Small stock left, if anyone is looking. And please, dont highjack my thread implying i am a duper... Never have, never will.
I bought the rest of his Baja gold. Transaction went smoothly. Eric is a nice guy. He won't tell me how much SoulWeaver bought. Hehe.

Hope I can buy his cheap gold pretty soon.

L

Lord Kynd

bob, you have gold on atlantic still?
PM me i might be interested

D

Doug Ravene

First off, even if it was duped in the first place, laundering it is easy as filtering it through a vendor. Second, to the guy who mentioned that believing duping gold would be stupid, well, sorry to say but people have been duping gold as long as I've played, since before Ren. If it can be duped, it will be duped by someone. Third, I think it's funny that A) alot of folks were bashing crackhead before, and now alot of folks are wanting his gold, and B) Gold only goes for 60 cents a mil, when I started playing it was $30 a mil, lmao. Not a good investment, imo.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off, even if it was duped in the first place, laundering it is easy as filtering it through a vendor. Second, to the guy who mentioned that believing duping gold would be stupid, well, sorry to say but people have been duping gold as long as I've played, since before Ren. If it can be duped, it will be duped by someone. Third, I think it's funny that A) alot of folks were bashing crackhead before, and now alot of folks are wanting his gold, and B) Gold only goes for 60 cents a mil, when I started playing it was $30 a mil, lmao. Not a good investment, imo.
Im saying duping gold is stupid because theres val hammers and artifacts scrolls etc... that be duped and sold for alot more gold then a duper duping gold.... If you were a duper would you dupe 100 mill or 100 valorite hammers to sell for 3,500,000,000 gold....

Yes i remember when gold was worth that much to but as time goes on and the games get older so does the value of everything