• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BAJA GIRL SCOUT TROOP WANTS YOU! *POINTS FINGER AT YOU*

Girl Scout Edith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baja Girl Scout Troop #1 Wants :heart:You:heart: !!!!
SUPER SECRET ! SUPER SECRET !
]
:fight:Baja Girl Scout Troop #1 is looking for ALOT of help!:twak:
:gun:You must be able to fend off evil people and monsters to protect the Scouts one night each month.:gun:​

Dates will be announced in a super secret meeting.
:blushing:You must be a REALLY NICE PERSON!! (really nice(like Sally:pie:) and well respected):blushing:
:scholar:You must know the lay of the land(Especially the lost lands) and provide guidance to the Girl Scouts.:scholar:
:stretcher:You must be able to raise people(the scouts) from the dead.:stretcher:
:grouphug:You must be a really nice team player who likes to have fun.:grouphug:
:bowdown:You must like cookies.:bowdown:​
rolleyes:You must have patience. rolleyes:​
:cool:YOU MUST BE ABLE TO KEEP SECRETS!!!!:cool:

SUPER SECRET!

:eyes:Experience in herding chickens running around with their heads cut off will prove helpful to you!!:eyes:

:thumbdown:Cranky Grumpy People who don’t play well with others need not apply.:thumbdown:

:eek:(may include some minor PK’ing):eek:
Please post below if you would like to do a good deed!

L

Lindae

*is distressed by this response*

*gets his husband to draw a picture for the girl scouts*

http://i53.***********/2e1hp5k.png

...it'll do.

Lavits

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I noticed on girl scout edith's post that it might include minor pking. Are the scouts doing the pking?

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did read somewhere that all slugs are born hermaphradidic ... soooo .... oh never mind (the thought of slug in a skirt even makes me queasy)

What about cross dressers? If Dr Thompson ever pops back in he fits all of those qualifications (except the one about actually being a girl) But hey! No-one's perfect

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome thread! :thumbup: If the nights are ones that I'm not drop dead tired? I'm in! I :heart: the Girl Scouts.
(But I draw the line at burning people's houses down...unless they really deserve it :lick:)

G

Girl Scout Leona

Pretty Pony *stares at pony* *forgets Lindae made Edith cry*

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
deooos yooos takes goblins??

Meees lub cookies.

Yooos lubs ice creams and cotton candies?

Ozog