• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Baja Developer Meet & Greet May 2016

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
(I forgot about this and was 15 minutes late.)

DevAttendence.jpg

Ophelia Payne:
Could we have a up/down added to atlas/runebooks to sort public moongates alphabetically (My screenshot was a bit unclear so this is best I could transcribe.)

Mesanna:
Good question
We can look into seeing if we can change the order for sorting so we can’t really give you an answer tonight
We can look into it though

Ophelia Payne:
Awesome, also can turn in points be like the bank system per account but increase cap

(I did not get the answer but this has been asked before and they have said it was not possible.)

WildStar:
First question: What is the status of the account management website update?

Mesanna:
The account center is going to get some updates when we get to the second phase of the store but we hope to have some vital ones

WildStar:
I have to ask this….When are goblins going to get knees?

Goblin Knees.jpg

(At first Laura asked the questions one after the one without giving Mesanna the time to answer.)

Laura:
Can you please unify crafting modification under imbuing because the current system of reforging, refining, imbuing, enhancing is crazy?

Mesanna:
That is really not possible to put it all together.
What is what your asking right for it to all be under one system?
That’s a very difficult task

Laura:
Can you please allow imbuing of ALL the new item properties, e.g. reactive paralyze etc?

(I did not get the answer to this.)

Laura:
What about the other three tribes of Eodon? Disquiqui, intelligent lizardmen, Haakur?

(I did not screenshot the answer but I recall them saying Time of Legends was based on Savage Empire.)

Little Magnolia death journal.jpg

Little Magnolia Death.jpg
(Laura asked about hot air ballons and was interrogated by Mesanna.)

Laura Hot Air Balloon Journal.jpg

Laura Hot Air Balloon Journal 2.jpg

Laura Dead.jpg
(EM Obsidian asked about the 20th anniversary gathering.)
20 Anniversary.jpg

EM Obsidian Balloon Journal.jpg

EM Obsidian Dead.jpg

WildStar
Baja Shard Reporter​