• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bagball be here!

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, after a night worth of uploading (left it goin while I slept) Bagball is ready!!

Ended up making it only 2x speed, instead of 3x (it looked to quick and skipped), so its in 3 ~10min parts. Enjoy

OPEN Bagball Event:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm also going to find a file hosting server so I can put these up in a download-able form as well as streaming (YouTube). The files will be of much better quality and much clearer than YouTube.

C

Cymoril

Wow, how cool! The double speed is amusing to watch, and also makes it look really talented when it's your go, hehe.

Btw you really should get those Windows updates!

G

4share or something along those lines is a file sharing site that is free I know alot of people that use it for digital scrap booking files which are quite large.

Thanks for sharing I will have to check them out when not sharing the net with hubby.....oh how I wish we had broadband.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe yeh I thought the fast forward effect looked funny too :p

*curses at windows update popup message* Dunno why I didn't have it disabled, I do now tho hehe *note to self: update windows when net uncapped*

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep I found one thanks, should have the videos uploaded by tomorrow (will do it overnight again), for download so you can play them with Windows Media Player on your computers, the quality is far better than streaming. Its probably a better way for dial-up users to get the good quality videos too.

Once they have been uploaded, the videos should appear at the following link for download. They are all .WMV format (Windows Media Video) and should play with no issues in most media player programs.

http://www.orbitfiles.com/users/namikstudios

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

(will do it overnight again)

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess not... lol ADSL dropped out mid upload... *sigh*