• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Bad Spawn Locations

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was told to submit areas that the spawn is bad in and problay needs adjusted. These areas can be doable but not worth the hassle to anyone. With the games fast respawn rate, it also makes them undesirable. Santurary Dungeon is the place I used as an example. Not many people knows or will ever know there is actualy two levels in that place. It could be a fun dungeon if the spawn is redid right, for anyone who is new , returning, or vet.

The second place that comes in mind is past the troll near the shame entrance. That path that is blocked off with all the mobs. I see people in Shame all the time but very rarly in that section due to the mess of mobs.

There is several other places aswell, anyone feel free to post here if you run into one, but those are two I can think of. None wil be bad if the respawn was set down some or random, then atleast you can kill the stuff/loot/explore.

qbradq2

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The brigand camp south of Luna, spawn rate is insane pants. There's a very interesting book in the tent there, but in order to read it now you need to cast an EV outside to sponge up all the spawn. If the brigs are supposed to be for lower-level characters then I'd say tone this down.

The lowest level of the pyramid in Malas suffers the same problem. The spawn rate is too crazy to control down there to the point that I can't loot most of what I kill. I end up having to dash down into the pyramid, agro everything and lead it out of the secret door into the desert and kill it there where nothing else will spawn.

The Ophidian groups on the terraces near Terithan Keep respawn way faster than I can kill them, and respawn as a large group containing casters and DPers bringing instant death. But this spawn has been that way since T2A launch. I'm pretty sure that was the intention.

I agree with the center tunnel of Shame 1, that's too hot to handle.