• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced Client Backpack not showing items

Ankanna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have problems with the backpack not showing items when first logging in until I switch view to grid then back to list. Plus there's also the issue of items not disappearing from my backpack when I drag and drop things from it. This doesn't affect all my characters, just certain ones. Weird. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling to see if maybe I had a corrupt file, but still is the same. Anyone else have this problem?

Ankanna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I notice this is only happening with two of my chars. Trying to figure out if it has to do with the settings. Maybe I'll try going back to the original settings to see if it helps.