• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back to UO

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guys I really cant say that I left UO and returned just now.. Because that is only part of the truth :-9

The other truth was i was intensively playing UO forever the largest known free shard and i was playing a tamer there...And now i seee that the "real UO" is coming up with some ideas itselft.. I hear the CU ist a nice pet to start a quest with training pets?

At the stable i currently have a few greater dragons and my very first mare i tamed myself in this game 17 years ago

My question is there a guide where i can learn more abou this taming revamp? and if yes a posted link would be very nice
Many thanks in advance