• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back To the game.

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

hey all!

Recently I had quit Toontown, now im back. We are hitting some money troubles and im going to close one account so my mom dosnt have to pay for 12 of them, yes we have 12 accounts as a family.

The account im closing has 4 strong toons above 100+. I Am going to Keep my two 125's and i dont know what other toon to keep.. I have a 109 and a 107. You can see the twos stats below.

Total Confusion (107) Anita Brak (109), both dropless and all gags maxed. Terrible Suits and bad flowers, low amout of fish caught and broke.

I Allready have a 128 and a 107 on that account, and my black cat that is not very good, (24 laff, allready did a VP with level 3 gags). I Have one small toon thats 54 laff, that I allready deleted to make room for these toons. I Would have to do alot of fishing, and The boss battles to get these toons maxed, because the 100's on the other account do not have there boss suits.

Also I am working law to max it as soon as i can. For my Pig, Silly Stubby, I am going to try and max all the suits on the same day or Cash and Sell one time, and Law and boss the next. I was trying to do that on my 128, but i gave up over time. The only toon that has maxed gardeing (got all the laff from it) is my 128, and i stoped doing it after that point on.

So a few things to sum it up, What toon should i Keep, the 109 or the 107, and What should I Do with my pig? Max all the suits at once, or Max Sell and cash at the same time, then Law And boss?

Thanks for the help :)
Crazy Fireball

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recently I had quit Toontown, now im back. We are hitting some money troubles and im going to close one account so my mom dosnt have to pay for 12 of them, yes we have 12 accounts as a family.
lol, if you're paying $120 a month for toontown, I doubt $10 off will make the money problems any easier. But welcome back!

C

Crazy Fireball

lol, if you're paying $120 a month for toontown, I doubt $10 off will make the money problems any easier. But welcome back!
We do yearly, but You didnt answer my questions, LOL.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not much help on these things. I'd keep the toons that were truly mine and not given to me (toons *I* did the work on, not someone else). I don't like the pigs much, so I'd ditch him. lol but if you choose to keep it, working all four evenly will most definitely keep you busy and thinking and not bored.

C

Crazy Fireball

I'm not much help on these things. I'd keep the toons that were truly mine and not given to me (toons *I* did the work on, not someone else). I don't like the pigs much, so I'd ditch him. lol but if you choose to keep it, working all four evenly will most definitely keep you busy and thinking and not bored.
Yeah, she quit and she said there mine.. she said that i could have them and i did alot on them.. but thats not what im getting into.. lol i hate pigs to, but I did them for a contest =]