• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back In Uo Shoot Me Please!

C

chastity

I just came back to UO and was wondering if there was a site i could go to that gives a description of the items you can receive from donations. I need a better pair of glasses or possibly a headpiece but i'd like to see my options before i get.
Thanks in advance for your help!

G

wb chas...the only two sets of glasses I have had much use for are bright sight, or mace and shield glasses!

Headress...Kassa pretty much rules...ut sammy helm has great resists and dci!

TW

C

chastity

thanks guys for your help. I have looked at the glasses and i think i need to save gold for a kasa or i really want the totem. I thik its the totem anyhow i dont want the headdress.

G

totem?? the doom rare? if that is the one they are much more common now!

C

chastity

yes i think its called spirit of the totem. not completely surei forgot alot i was gone about a year.